Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 11:09 PM
Spring4Sims - New Custom Sim-Art Paintings! [08/20/2008]
Hey, Simmers!

I'd like to introduce you a new Sim-site called Spring4Sims. This site is all about finding the best custom content from all around the community that is free. With daily updates it's always easy to catch up on downloading and missed finds!

And not only will Spring4Sims update with the latest news from around the Sims community, you'll also find some hints to keep you interested in the game. The site also brings a few downloads - but there's more to come soon!

See you at Spring4Sims! Don't hesitate to leave your comments!

/HannahSpring
Advertisement
#2 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 7:59 AM
wow i really like this site!!!
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 8:25 PM
Default 07/30/2008 - Little 'n' Local - Fun Grocery Store with Seasons Vegetables!
Hello everyone!

Today I bring a small download for all of you. I've remade the Little 'n' Local business lot and I'm sure you'll like it. It's slightly bigger but the space can be used for your home-grown vegetables. No custom content included, all EPs required (no stuff packs).

Also, don't forget that Spring4Sims brings daily Finds of the best & free custom content from about 200 active sites!

Visit Spring4Sims now!

Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 2:18 PM
08-04-2008 - Atomic Tiles Recolors in Purple, Pink, Light & Deep Orange + Fresh Mix!
Hello everyone!

I’ve made some recolors of Atomic tiles from Pets EP a long time ago and finally I took some pictures to share with you. The recolors come in Purple/Pink, Light Pink, Light Orange and Deep Orange - they are made especially in the feminine tones since Maxis has made more male-like.

I’ve also made some walls with pink/lime/lemon colors that you can either match with the new Light Pink tiles, or with the original tiles by Maxis. I think the colors turned out pretty well and I like using the tiles in community lots, too.

Visit Spring4Sims.com to download!

#5 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 5:55 PM
This site is very good.
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 6:12 PM
Thank you Katy, I'm glad you like it! I'll try to keep it up!
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 3:26 PM
08/20/2008 - Sim-Art Custom Paintings - Perpetual Downpour & Lovesmenot
Hello everyone!

Today you can download new custom paintings for your Sims! They don't require any mesh to work - your Sims can paint them in the game with easel.

Also, don't forget that Spring4Sims.com offers daily updated Finds from around the community (more than 200 fan sites).

Visit Spring4Sims.com to download!