Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Animal Pack Pt. 2

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,139 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 128,447 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 14th May 2006 at 10:08 PM
Updated: 1st Sep 2008 at 4:00 AM
The second half. This part contains 12 animorphic (mostly) accessories.

I didn't really know how to do this with so many accessories, so they're grouped according to the sim modeling them

The young forest boy is modeling the nubby horns. Also, if anyone ever wanted me to make Daredevil horns, this is them.

Wolf man is modeling the arm fur, face fur, leg fur, claws, and wolf snout. Interesting note about the wolf snout: You can change the length and shape of it the same way you change the length and shape of the sim's regular nose.

We also have an old cow modeling the cow ears and cow tail, and Capicorn is modeling the ram horns.

We also have some insect wings (yes, it looks like a fairy is modeling them, but I didn't have the right parts for a bee sim).

The last couple accessories aren't really animorphic. We have long claws a la Lady Deathstrike of the X-Men, and a sphere you can put over your head.

Notes:
These accessories will stay on all the time, even in the shower. They can all be worn with other accessories, but you can only wear one on each part of the body at a time. For example, you can't wear the regular claws and Deathstrike claws at the same time.

All of these accessories are toddler-elder, male and female.

The horns, unfortunately, do not grow with the sim. You could have a toddler with full-grown ram horns if you want. I just didn't have the time or inclination to include that feature.

Also, because there are so many accessories, I've include a .rar containing the .rars for all of them, so you can get them all at once.

Redistribution Policy: Recolor at will, but do not redistribute the mesh without permission. All recolors should link back to this post. Do not upload to any paysites, and do not upload to the Exchange. I know they're pretty much nonexistant, but feel free to use any color I include with my meshes in your own creations, as long as credit is given and a link to the mesh is provided. All content is by Maxis or me.

I made some announcements in Part 1 that you might want to read if you download a lot of stuff from me. I'll go ahead and repeat one: Sorry to everyone who requested the stuff in this pack that it took so long.