Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

*NEW* 2 Story Window Mesh - Versailles Window II

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,470 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 81,641 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 15th Feb 2006 at 3:46 AM
Hi everyone:

As promised, here is the second of two – 2 story windows, all part of my Versailles collection. Unfortunately these windows cannot be placed on diagonal walls, just like the Maxis 4 tile window. Included with the zip file are the re-colors.

Along with this window are some window coverings that fit this window if you like. I have them in a separate zip file including re-colors.

The window poly counts are more than half that of the original Maxis mesh and the curtains are within the Maxis guidelines (900 x 2 tiles = 1,800 – I use 900 per tile as a guide, others use between 800 and 900):

Window poly count: 922 (Maxis: 1,978)
Curtain poly count: 1,785 (Maxis: 1,018)

So they are good to go.

You can recolor these items, but the meshes may not be uploaded to another website, group, or forum. Please link back to this thread with proper credits. Both meshes have their own unique GUID numbers. Please let me know if you have any problems with these files.

Enjoy!