Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 11:24 PM
Default Looking for Similar hairstyles like these
I'm planning on creating my sims from the sims 4 in the sims 2. Only problem is that I can't really find any hairstyles that look similar to them. Would appreciate the help very much!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 2:50 AM Last edited by Annaminna : 24th Nov 2014 at 7:31 AM.
As you didn't post it in WCIF section, I can recommend you look them in hair gallery . Maybe something there you will like and go to download.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 3:31 AM
The hair on the left was originally made for TS3 and was just converted to TS2 by Martini yesterday. The other two were made for TS4 so you should look through the gallery Annamina linked to, to find similar hairs. Then google the hairstyles you like plus "retexture" because usually the original textures made by mesh creators are pretty bad.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 4:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Annaminna
As you didn't post it in WCIF section, I can recommend you look them in hair gallery . Maybe something there you will like and go to download.

Alright I'll make sure to post this in the right location
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 4:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lella27
The hair on the left was originally made for TS3 and was just converted to TS2 by Martini yesterday. The other two were made for TS4 so you should look through the gallery Annamina linked to, to find similar hairs. Then google the hairstyles you like plus "retexture" because usually the original textures made by mesh creators are pretty bad.
also thanks for the help!