Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 4:25 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Into the Future
Default Sim disappeared from game after moving out
-sigh- it seems like I have nothing but a never ending stream of bugs and glitches with this game I recently kicked out one of the sims in my household using the phone > move option, after about a day (sim time), I went to check the neighborhood to see where he'd moved in but couldn't find him anywhere. That's when I noticed that he was missing from all my sims relationship panels, and when I checked, he was also missing from their family tree. It's like he never existed. Unfortunately I had saved before than. Is there anyway I can get him back?

I'm using Twallens story progression and master controller and have a couple of custom hairstyles but that's it mod wise.

Also, not sure if this makes a difference, but the sim was adopted, I've never had an adopted sim before so don't know if it could be a related issue, I do know I've moved other sims out before with no trouble, and there were plenty of free cheap housing available too...
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 10:38 PM
You should not use "Kick Out" in conjunction with [StoryProgression].

"Kick Out" renders your sim homeless temporarily, and if the cleanup process in [StoryProgression] fires before the sim moves into a residence, they will be deleted from the game.

I would suggest using [MasterController]'s "Add Sim" in the future, and move the sim directly into a neighboring lot.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 10:33 AM
ah I see, thanks for the reply
In the Arena
retired moderator
#4 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 3:42 PM
For future reference, if you used a mod to carry out an action and have issues regarding the results of that action, please post the question at the site/download thread of the item.
Locked thread | Locked by: ellacharm3d Reason: Creators support their own work