Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 3:52 AM
Default Continue the story
It's a plain ole "continue the story" type game except your post must be 2 sentences or more.

One day in the middle of the woods a girl named Opal met a very peculiar man. The man, when asked his name, replied "I am no other then Jacques Evermore, famous trapeze artist, have you not heard of me"? To which Opal responds

Hi I'm Paul!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 1:45 AM
"Wow . . . you look handsome . . ."
"HANDSOME?" Jacques responds. "I am NOT a handsome man. If I was then -"
"But Jacques! You're so ATTRACTIVE!"
Jacques, feeling pretty annoyed and disgusted, managed to reply, "I won't fall for your romantic games. Now buzz off, freak!"
Jacques walks off, but Opal wants to bring him back by saying

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 12:32 AM
"Baby, we happen to be in the words and you are a very attractive man, and I am in need of someone like you for my me ti--", Jacques walks off angrily cutting off her sentence with, "Leave me alone.".
She says quietly, "Man I really need your money!", and then she starts quietly and very mysteriously stalking him, clutching a hatchet she produced seemingly out of nowhere.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 3:01 AM
Opal reaches for the man's money but Jacques notices and says, "Look. I may be some kind of famous trapeze artist but I WON'T fall in love with you. Understand?"
"Understand." (At this moment Opal had swiped one of the dollars from Jacques' pocket and put it in her pocket.)
"Good." Jacques walks away, trying to forget this mysterious woman.
Opal stood for a moment. Then, out of nowhere, she

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Mad Poster
#5 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 4:10 AM
tried to kiss Jacque, but he jumped ten feet away, and turned around. She then exclaimed, "Don't you love me! What's wrong with you, we've went through so much together, you always walking away and me always trailing behind... why won't you join me in a union!? Is it because I have a vestigial arm, yet you have no physical faults, and are so handsome... ha! Is that what you are, and you only love yourself?"
He was staring at her. Then he said, "What is wrong with you?", and he started to walk off. She then started running towards him with her hatchet upraised and was about to get him when a group of people appeared and...

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 3:15 PM
said, "LOOK! IT'S THE MANIAC!"
The group of people started screaming, only to get the cops hearing it from miles away and coming to the scene. "What is going on here?" they asked.
"We've found the maniac, sir!"
"Maniac? What maniac?"
No one answered. No one seemed to breathe. After a few seconds of this nonsense Jacques speaks up and says "This woman..." (shows off Opal) "...might be the case."
So the cops manage to say

Mad Poster
#7 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 4:01 PM
"Ma'am, we need you to drop your weapon, hold your hands up, and get down on the ground."
She complies, and then they search her for unlawful possession of weaponry and find a bunch of crayons and dollar bills, and a tennis racket. Jacques stares at them angrily.
"Okay, now sir we need you to fill out a report down at th--"

Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 4:47 PM
"Never!" Jacques interrupts angrily. "All I ever wanted to do was get away from her! What's your problem?"
The cops stare at him for a minute. After a while, they speak up and say, "Alright, we assume YOU'RE the problem. Take him away, boys!"
Jacques was...

Mad Poster
#9 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 4:49 PM
so surprised that he tripped and fell, but then he started running away, with them shouting. After a while he was confident that he could escape because he was an epic sprinter, but then he heard dogs barking.

Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 4:57 PM
Apparently the cops had found some guard dogs out of nowhere and chased Jacques with them. Jacques keeps running, only to find that he was hungry with no food in sight. So, Jacques...

Mad Poster
#11 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 5:03 PM Last edited by KKiryu007Joker : 31st Dec 2011 at 5:20 PM. Reason: added the word he and a ....
found a cliff, and began climbing down it towards rocks looking over vast waters of deep dark chilly ripples of black. It was dark and the cops weren't too sure where he had went, so they looked around the forest for a while, despite the dogs' dogged insistence at barking towards the cliff. Every foothold was more strenuous, so terrible and the night so freezing that he began hallucinating that woman crawling just above back and forth, back and forth, waving her vestigial arm across his flowing locks of hair. Finally he had climbed down... and he saw his objective: a mysterious pier house, probably stocked with food.

Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 5:13 PM
He walks inside and mysteriously wanders around it saying, "Hello? Anybody there? Hello?" Suddenly someone else inside the house turned on the light and Jacques shrieked at the sight. There were three strange puppy children living in the house! Shocked to death, one of the puppy children speaks up to overcome his fear by saying, "Welcome, stranger!"
"Who are you?" Jacques asks.
"We're the Warner Brothers!"
"And the Warner Sister!"
Jacques stares at the children and...

Mad Poster
#13 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 5:19 PM
says, "Children!!! I hate children, get out of here you mutts!", and he jumps forward possibly ready to throw them outside, into what could be a stormy end in the waves. But then he hears a loud voice say, "There is no need to run!"
He realizes it must be a police boat, so he says, "Kids if you want to stay here, then you need to hide along with me, and not say anything." He looks around the cabin, wondering what to do next.

Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 5:33 PM
"Follow me," he directs. He found the back window and jumped through it. The kids did the same. He hid under some pine trees. The kids *again* did the same. Now, wondering if he could get to know these three, he asked, "Okay, kids. What do you want to do now?"
"Can we go back home? I'm hungry," a boy in a red cap whined.
"I'm tired!" a girl with pink skirt cried.
"Please, Daddy, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee???" the other boy with brown slacks and a belt begged.
"Look, kids. I'm not your father. And we aren't going back home because the police are following us. Can you at least tell me what you're named?"
"Okay. I'm Yakko!"
"I'm Wakko!"
"And I'm cute," the girl said.

Mad Poster
#15 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 5:41 PM
"Great." Jacque said. "A bunch of kids, living on the beach." After he said this he started walking and they followed him silently. Then they walked past a sign of a clown waving, holding hundreds of balloons in his hand, a cup of dairy cream in the other. After a while he sat down on a bench near some buildings that had been torn down by the storm, and their prior erosion.
"It's not safe for you kids to be out here," he said while glaring at them, "Where are your parents?"

Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 8:29 PM
"We don't have any," Wakko said as he started to cry.
"Can you be our Daddy?" Dot asked.
"For now, sure. But when you three get a real dad, I'm sure it isn't gonna be me. Understand?"
"YAY!" The children cried.
"Just don't do anything stupid, alright?"
"Okay."
"Good." He wandered around the beach some more. Taking a deep breath, he said...

Mad Poster
#17 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 8:38 PM
"They weren't the police. The police are long gone, having evacuated this place days ago. Those people back there with them are not in the world of the living anymore. The Circus I worked in was destroyed earlier by the storm, but now that that's gone, I have to find a way to get out of here, and first we have to find my friend Muggy."
He walked towards some buildings, and said, "Now we just have to find some means of surviving and getting out of here, before the second hurricane hits."

Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 8:48 PM Last edited by LuvSims2011 : 31st Dec 2011 at 9:51 PM. Reason: Muggy was ZOMBIE-fied! EVIL IS EVERYWHERE!!! RUN!!!
They walked along a broken road until they could find something that wasn't torn down. At last, they spotted a yellow house that still stood up. They walked up the front porch and what they found could possibly be the dead Muggy.
Jacques gasped.
"Hey, you set us up! Muggy's a dead guy!" Yakko exclaimed. "I mean, how could you when--"
He was disrupted when Muggy somehow got up and walked toward them and made noises like a zombie.

Mad Poster
#19 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 10:36 PM
Muggy stumbled towards them, and slowly raised his hand, and a little note fell slowly out. Then he said, "Belieeeeeeveeeeeeeee in loxxxxxx.............. they have the ---" then he began chasing them!

Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 11:49 PM
The four sprinted like angry bears to get somewhere else. Then they found a car, got inside, and drove off. The only thing they didn't know was that the car they got into was a police car and now a zombie and the cops were chasing them.
"What do we do now?" Dot wondered aloud.
"We RUN!" Jacques answers.

Mad Poster
#21 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 3:40 PM
They drove off while the others were getting ready to chase them, giving a small head start. What they didn't know was that there was

Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 8:10 PM
even MORE hurricane damage up ahead, with bumps and cracks on the road that could damage a car badly. The kids all screamed and Jacques tried to drive around the bumps. They were slowing down and the cops were catching up to them. Suddenly the police car the four were driving in ran out of gas. The cops were almost at them.
"Follow me, kids," Jacques cried as he got out of the car, the kids repeating him, and they ran as fast as they could to stay away from the police.
"I'm hungry," Wakko whined.
"We'll get food once we get out of here!" Jacques yelled.

Mad Poster
#23 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 8:16 PM
He looked to the East to discover that the second hurricane was almost upon them. It had been announced the past week that two hurricanes were going to hit the town, two at a distance good enough to not merge together. So they started running down a path that led through a plaza, hoping the cops would not be able to chase them through a narrow alley..... not realizing

Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 8:26 PM
that there was a second zombie in the alley. They sprinted the West, and luckily the cops dented their car by going to the East. They kept on sprinting until...

Mad Poster
#25 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 8:32 PM
a bunch of cops stepped in front of them
"Man we're tired of this chase, you are going to have to give up and come with us. Just because we aren't human cops doesn't mean we can't make you comply with our demand," one of them said. Another one said, "Your people tried to kill us by unleashing that zombie virus. But it controlled to many of your own, I guess it's all in your favor with this hurricane, to cover up your tracks."
Jacque shouted at them through the rain,

Page 1 of 2