Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 2:14 AM Last edited by vicky.m88 : 19th Jun 2015 at 7:00 PM.
Voice Actors NEEDED soon!!!
Heyyyyy guys,

I'm kind of new to this site and this is my first thread. So I'm an aspiring music video and show producer. And as a starter project I want to produce a sims spinoff show called Love & Basketball (trust me, far far better than the Basketball Wives) kind of like L&HH except for basketball. I need 4 female voice actresses and 4 male voice actors to start though. I will be holding auditions a in the coming June weeks as soon as I get the script done...and I there will be some of you interested.

*I'll eventuly start a new thread with dates to my auditions. Right now I'd just love to here what you guys think and if anyone is willing to audition*

Thank You!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 2:32 AM
Hi, welcome to MTS. This sounds great!

Though, modding discussion is for creating sims 3 mods. A moderator will move it, I think.

Do you use Pose Player or CC or mods for setup of scenes?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 6:59 PM
Default Thanks!!!
Quote: Originally posted by SimsMatthew
Hi, welcome to MTS. This sounds great!

Though, modding discussion is for creating sims 3 mods. A moderator will move it, I think.

Do you use Pose Player or CC or mods for setup of scenes?

I use Pose Player for my scenes I think it works better with my computer