Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 6:16 PM
Default Script that makes the shell buildings disappear on zoom?
Okay, so for my world I'm trying to reduce the number of lots that I need in close proximity to eachother and I thought that one way of doing this could be to place rabbithole and shell buildings (i.e. the high rises from late night and a couple from showtime) directly onto the world layer rather than place them on lots. This works fine with rabbitholes (as far as I'm aware, having tested for a couple [real life] weeks) but it doesn't really work with the shell buildings because they disappear on zoom. I tried changing the script class and deleting the script altogether but neither of these worked, and everything I change in S3PE seems to make no difference (i.e. removing/changing any reference to 'shell' etc). Has anybody attempted this (successfully?) Maybe I'm missing something really stupid? I'm not an experienced modder by any means.

Thanks
Jamie
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 11:23 PM
Found the answer in this thread http://modthesims.info/t/550055, sorry that I posted too soon!