Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 2:49 AM
Default Welfare and foodstamps and taxes
Is there a way to make monthly welfare and foodstamps for poor sims??

I know you can make poor sims rich but why not let them survive on government budget,
Sims pay bills why not pay taxes as well, That would be cool to see uncle sam sim come collect his taxes..Or better yet give it the welfare Sims... HA that would be funny!!
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#2 Old 26th May 2013 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by klk01
Is there a way to make monthly welfare and foodstamps for poor sims??

I know you can make poor sims rich but why not let them survive on government budget,
Sims pay bills why not pay taxes as well, That would be cool to see uncle sam sim come collect his taxes..Or better yet give it the welfare Sims... HA that would be funny!!

Still waiting on someone to tell me a answer or make a program for this??? How about MOOTILDA??? Can You Do it??
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th May 2013 at 2:08 AM
I don't remember coming across a tax mod but moreawsome that you has loads of mods so you have to pay for things you don't usually have to pay for like Hummles computer cab rides gas for your car cell phone bills and the like.
And there are the Anti hand out hacks so you don't get money for nothing but I've never seen EBT or Snap cards for simmies.
Once they have a job they get paid too much to qualify anyway
Site Helper
#4 Old 26th May 2013 at 2:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by klk01
How about MOOTILDA??? Can You Do it??
Why pick on me?

I remember seeing a welfare mod somewhere. Let me see if I can figure out where. ETA: Ah, it's from toolregame (melcaramel), which doesn't exist anymore.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 26th May 2013 at 2:27 AM
I really don't think it is right to poke on Mootilda or other modders to come make something for you. There are plenty of mods and ways to play the game to keep your sims poor and to collect extra tax if you so want. Morgage shrubs at simlogical, moniques computer and a couple of welfare careers floating around. Google is your friend.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th May 2013 at 4:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I really don't think it is right to poke on Mootilda or other modders to come make something for you. There are plenty of mods and ways to play the game to keep your sims poor and to collect extra tax if you so want. Morgage shrubs at simlogical, moniques computer and a couple of welfare careers floating around. Google is your friend.

How did I forget that shrub?
Thanks for the reminder
Time to see how much more of my sims money I can get rid of. I just love spennding the kids inharitance and having nothing to show for it. Story of my life
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th May 2013 at 7:29 AM
I think i have a welfare mod by melcaramel from inactive site in my folder.
Instruction:
Firstly it's should be a social help table placed on community or resident lot. It will appear an NPC near it. Then an active sim should apply for social help and will receive a book in his inventory. When returning home lot it's necessary to take this book out of sim's inventory and place it anywhere on the lot. And then sim will receive 120 simoleons every day. When clicking on book it can be upgraded.

Download

Sorry for my bad english, but i hope it's possible to understand at least something.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#8 Old 26th May 2013 at 8:40 AM
$120 a day is an awful lot. I use a Social Security career, but it payed out $600 a week so I changed it to only pay out $200 per week, now that is more like hardship. *cracks whip* This one is here:http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22809 It's quite easy to open in SimPE and change the pay out.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Site Helper
#9 Old 26th May 2013 at 7:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I really don't think it is right to poke on Mootilda or other modders to come make something for you.
To say nothing about the fact that I'm not really an in-game modder. I write programs and very very very simple mods.
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th May 2013 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mootilda
To say nothing about the fact that I'm not really an in-game modder. I write programs and very very very simple mods.

Thank you everybody, and I picked Mootilda because she said she only did programs in a past PM. Not trying to pick on Yeah..
Instructor
#11 Old 27th May 2013 at 8:01 AM
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 6:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Josepina
Monique's child support. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=163933

Thanks for the help