Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 10:45 PM
Default All actions available without "Greet"ing" first.
Is there a mod that will allow me to use any action on a person without using "Greet" first?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 10:52 PM
You should try search first, I only posted this yesterday, but here it is again interactwogreet Just find your latest EP and find it in the list. http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/index.php

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 11:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
You should try search first, I only posted this yesterday, but here it is again interactwogreet Just find your latest EP and find it in the list. http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/index.php

Actually I searched. I have this mod. But, I notice it is not always successful if the person is just passing by e.g. a neighbor walking on the sidewalk then exiting.
Scholar
#4 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 11:30 PM
You need to be in the same "room". Send your sim outside when someone is passing by and the options will appear.

The horizon of many people is a circle with a radius of zero. They call this their point of view. - Albert Einstein
Arathea's Area @ TFM's Sims Asylum - TS2 & TS3 Stuff
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 3:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by arathea
You need to be in the same "room". Send your sim outside when someone is passing by and the options will appear.

Hmmm. Interesting. There have been times when I have been outside in the same "room" (trying to chase a neighbor just passing by then exiting), just like you said, but the options did not appear. I guess the game does not become "aware" until the environment bar score for the new "room" is calculated then the person realizes he/she is in a new "room". It might explain why I don't experience this problem as much if I am in a uniform place like a community lot park for a few minutes ie. no one is changing "rooms" and they have been in the same "room" for some time.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 4:29 AM
Maybe they have to stop first near the mail box. I've noticed the same kind of thing in my own game. Also sometimes after a chat, the sim comes into my house but other times just continues walking.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~