Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Create-a-Sim: Adjustable Female Breast sliders

by Tashiketh Posted 6th Oct 2009 at 6:57 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2010 at 7:59 PM by Delphy

883 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 749 Feedback Posts, 133 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 36
Test Subject
#201 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 11:09 PM
I keep trying to thank you again and again but the website won't let me. One "Thanks! " is just simply not enough.
Lab Assistant
#202 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 11:27 PM Last edited by KillingSpoon : 7th Oct 2009 at 11:40 PM.
"..that basically adjust the bones of the skeletons."
Sounds painful....Thanks!
I can use this to make myself and some of my friends without making them really fat or really anorexic.

[Rest in Peace, Sarah. Beloved Cat. 8/12/09]
Test Subject
#203 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 11:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vr795
Sorry, maybe someone else can help you with that. I don't know of a tutorial and I have no clue about that.

These sliders will work in your game, they just won't have the text on the sliders, but you will surely know what they do when you move the sliders left or right

Oh! Great then! I don't care about the text, thank you!
Test Subject
#204 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
wolf78: I have no plans to do updated face sliders.

I'm not making a shout-out for a request, but I think the time is ripe for an updated face slider, since I'm confident the next patch that will be released will be for the World Adventures EP. (And not for the TS3 core pack.)

But back on topic, I'm glad to see you had perfected this slider hack the last time I looked! A friend of mine says I'm obsessed, but the sims I make are special, and if I determine my Female sims have AA to DD cups (and everything in-between), then I will make them that way... And can, because of you!

Thanks for adding a feature that greatly enhances the game experience! I just hope it works for me without a hitch... But if I do encounter any problems, I'll be back to inform you.
Test Subject
#205 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 12:00 AM
Thank you ,thank you, thank you. So far it works great. Yay boobies!!!
Lab Assistant
#206 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 12:13 AM
OMG!!! This is so damn AWESOME!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox!!!
Lab Assistant
#207 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 12:32 AM
Amazing job. I have been hearing for requests for this sense the game came out but I never thought it was possible. Thank you so much

Sims

Test Subject
#208 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 12:46 AM
Delphy... you are god.
Test Subject
#209 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 1:04 AM
I never comment (always hit that thanks button, though!) but I just had to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! I have no words to describe my joy at discovering this!
Lab Assistant
#210 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 1:42 AM
That is absolutely fantastic. Thank you.
Test Subject
#211 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 1:51 AM
Amazing! Thank you so much!!
Theorist
#212 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 1:57 AM
Wow awesome, I didn't think this would be possible! Thanks for sharing these sliders with us, definitely a good reason to play around in CAS again. :P
Test Subject
#213 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 2:49 AM
omfgomfgomfg. THANK YOU, DELPHY.
Mad Poster
#214 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 2:52 AM
M A T A M!

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
#215 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 3:38 AM
I want to download this to my game but I keep reading comments about "deleting cache files". What cache files am I suppose to delete? I don't want to screw up my game by getting rid of the wrong ones.
Test Subject
#216 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 3:45 AM
Miracle! It works amazing. Thanks again
Test Subject
#217 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 3:46 AM
I'm surprised Jessica Rabbit hasn't already been uploaded by someone.
Lab Assistant
#218 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 3:48 AM
This is wonderful.

***However, I realized that the mouth sliders for the upper lip are in the wrong order now. Width adjusts the shape, and Shape makes the lip move up and down.
Just thought I'd let you know
Forum Resident
#219 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 3:49 AM
Dinonat, I may have to take your idea...LOL

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#220 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 4:14 AM
Thanks for putting breasts on lips.
Test Subject
#221 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 4:29 AM
I really wish that EA made a sims game where their clothes aren't really "stuck" to the sims skin....it just looks weird. Especially with mods like these.

Even Bikini's without this mod look horrible.

+1 for you Delphy. EA -1,000,000

lol
Lab Assistant
#222 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 4:34 AM
Thank you Delphy! I tested this, and it worked great in my game, I'm so glad it's got a final release now. Um thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you ... hahaha.
Lab Assistant
#223 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 4:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mszeta1920
DELPHY!!! You are AMAZING!!!!... I like others do have a request.... Is is at all possible to make a "buttocks" slider????

I also second everything else here, even though we *know* you don't take requests ... Just something to think about!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#224 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 4:38 AM
Most wonderful work, Delphy. Let me see if I can give some feedbacks.

- Breast scale: When max, or near max, the breasts look blocky. I am not sure if that is something you can do anything about.

- Breast fullness: I don't see a lot of changes sliding back and forth. To me all it does is to arch the nipples pointing up or down but all over all not making the breasts a whole lot fuller, or smaller.

Don't think this as negative remark, this is most excellent work, something that TS3 should come default with at the first place. Funny how they release the no-censored patch but not releasing these sliders.

Quote: Originally posted by Missa
I also second everything else here, even though we *know* you don't take requests ... Just something to think about!!!

Read again under "Final notes", Delphy said he is working on other sliders such as butt and height. So let's just be patient. I can't wait to see how Delphy is going to make the height slider without interfering drastically with the game, after even EA designers commented that they will not mess with height due to animation issues.
Test Subject
#225 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 4:50 AM
Outstanding work, Delphy! Thanks a lot. Could we expect a similar sliders set to adjust butts?
Page 9 of 36