Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#351 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 12:55 AM
Granted. It's so hot it feels like heck.

I wish I wasn't bored.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#352 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 1:19 AM
Granted, but you became bored after 2 minutes.

I wish I can blow up Cuba. :P
Theorist
#353 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 1:20 AM
Granted. You are overworked and stressed out

I wish the people here would stop corrupting wishes
Test Subject
#354 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 2:15 AM
Granted, but you won't stop corrupting wishes.

I wish to blow up the one who'll corrupt my wish.
Mad Poster
#355 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 2:34 AM
Granted, I am now larger than life (thanks!)

I wish you wouldn't wish for destructive things - it's such a downer.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
#356 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 4:06 AM
Granted, but I like Destructive Things (Seriously)

I wish VerDeTerre fly to a Blackhole with tnt on his back that will explode when he reaches the Blackhole. >
Field Researcher
#357 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 5:13 AM
Granted. However the explosion caused an implosion and VerDeTerre was sent back in time to prevent your wish, but instead ends up saving the world and you are now indebted to them with your life....

I wish Tupperware wasn't so expensive...

Oh Noes Not Another Blog! - where you can see my awful custom content and horrible attempts at challenges, storytelling and picture taking.
Not much up there right now, this is only the beginning! :D
Test Subject
#358 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 5:26 AM
Granted, But Got sold out because it wasn't expensive

I wish I can time travel
Top Secret Researcher
#359 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 7:04 AM
Granted, but Scotty beams you up incorrectly.

I wish the A-Team was still filming.

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Test Subject
#360 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 11:14 AM
Granted, but they died from Old age.

I wish for nothing.
Mad Poster
#361 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 11:50 AM
Granted

I wish there was a way to talk to people so that they really listened to the message.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Top Secret Researcher
#362 Old 28th Apr 2012 at 2:26 AM
Granted, but only little kids can understand.

I wish I knew why some people on this site have a join date of 1999.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Mad Poster
#363 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 4:28 PM Last edited by KKiryu007Joker : 30th Apr 2012 at 5:58 PM.
They have it because they can.

I wish I had a coffee. (and hey guys, I'm back! Whats up?)

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Mad Poster
#364 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 9:46 PM
Granted! But since you didn't ask for a cup of coffee, someone just poured the hot liquid all over you. (Welcome back!)

I wish I could have an exciting adventure.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
#365 Old 1st May 2012 at 2:23 AM
Granted! You see a mysterious land. Skull Island. You see a mysterious director. You see two mysterious, vaguely puppet like giant creatures, one a reptile, and the other a monkey with bright red buttocks with the letters KK emblazoned on them in bright blue.

I wish I had neon eyes.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Scholar
#366 Old 1st May 2012 at 11:58 AM
Granted. Your eyes are in my neon light, as my neon light needs it. (?)

I wish I could be more normal than myself now.

Hey there! :)
Theorist
#367 Old 2nd May 2012 at 3:10 AM
Granted. You are so normal that people gets bored being around you

I wish the living costs here are cheaper.
Field Researcher
#368 Old 2nd May 2012 at 3:39 AM
Granted. Living costs become so cheap that everyone moves there and a chronic housing shortage occurs.

I wish I did not have any homework tonight so I could go to sleep.

Common sense is one of nature's great ironies... It turns out common sense isn't so common.

Please see my new journal for news on my mods as well as requests.
Field Researcher
#369 Old 2nd May 2012 at 12:08 PM
Granted, but now you have chronic sleep deprivation (aka insomnia).

I wish I could mess with time without any consequences.

Oh Noes Not Another Blog! - where you can see my awful custom content and horrible attempts at challenges, storytelling and picture taking.
Scholar
#370 Old 2nd May 2012 at 12:22 PM
Granted. You mess with time, and you don't need to bear any consequences, but your little cute puppy do. *evil grin*

I wish I could be less lame in granting wishes.. -.-

Mad Poster
#371 Old 2nd May 2012 at 12:27 PM
Granted but then they only work on a guy humping goats in Russia. You never know they work because of this.

I wish the Red Queen was here with us at the tea party.

Field Researcher
#372 Old 2nd May 2012 at 1:00 PM
Granted, however there's not tea left to serve her, so its off with your head...

I wish for a way out of here.

p.s. haricots - I'm glad I don't own a puppy :P

Theorist
#373 Old 3rd May 2012 at 3:23 AM
Granted. But it is filled with traps and obstacles that you could never go through

I wish I have a car
Field Researcher
#374 Old 3rd May 2012 at 6:40 AM
Granted.*poof* a toy car appears in front of Vhanster...

I wish I had that toy car....

Scholar
#375 Old 3rd May 2012 at 9:34 AM
Granted. That enormous toy car fall from the stairs and crush you to...er, not death, just coma.

I wish I can buy the original The Sims with all seven EPs with only $15.

Page 15 of 102