Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 1:48 AM
Default Invite an npc home?

I understand the standard npcs but this is an object type that followed my sim home. Is this typical? Have you brought one of these oddballs home? Or is my game fixing to fry...new custom hood and no boolproping..just a normal every day run.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 2:52 AM
That's Unsavory Charlatan and yeah, he's supposed to come home with sims.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 3:00 AM
Yeah was an odd occurrence as I knew he haunted community lots but never expected him to show up from work, a cop no less. I didn't think the object type npcs were supposed to do that.But now thinking of it..the mascot cow is an object type too. Thanks for clearing that up..was sweating him a bit.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 6:50 AM
Hmmm... I've never seen it before. I thought that the Unsavoury Charlaton was an object npc too. I'd call it one of those odd odditties.

Three equals four.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 4:34 PM
I thought something was wrong with my game too when my sims started bringing the maid, or uni dormies, back from work. But apparently, pretty much anybody can now become a co-worker. Can't wait to see what Grimmie does when it's not, you know, walking along the beach or killing sims. Cos it still doesn't feel right to invite the Charlatan, I too understand he's one of those with whom you're not suppose to interact.