Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#26 Old 19th Oct 2015 at 4:23 PM
I haven't had one yet
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 19th Oct 2015 at 4:29 PM
Got me first one after 12 long years. It's farmer Ames Rey and he's still young and handsome. He had a money wish, and an open farm sure brings in the money.
Finally he can move out of the tent and by himself a toilet.
Scholar
#28 Old 20th Oct 2015 at 7:06 PM
I played the Asylum Challenge, and getting the lifetime want is how to win that challenge. I'd recently installed Freetime. The rest is history - so ancient history that I forgot which Sim achieved the feat! (I do remember only 3 Sims died and that was because they were obsessed with serving other Sims meals).
Instructor
#29 Old 20th Oct 2015 at 7:40 PM
I've only been playing since 2011, but I remember that my first Sim was Nina Caliente. I think I had changed her aspiration and she reached the top of her career; her new LTW was then to become a Rock God which I didn't get to fulfill. But I remember moving her into a three bedroom home, she got married and had three kids. (Bare in mind her aspiration had changed, so she didn't have bad memories about those happening).

I remember thinking I was so freaking proud of myself, that I ended up resetting the neighbourhood thinking I could get others to Platinum.. and since that sweet day in 2011 I haven't I don't believe (at least without cheating anyways).
Field Researcher
#30 Old 21st Oct 2015 at 7:28 PM
Either a CAS Pleasantview Sim I played with aging off for a while. Or Don Lothario when he reached professional party guest. Not sure as I lost those notes for good a few months ago.
Mad Poster
#31 Old 21st Oct 2015 at 9:38 PM
Oh, nice timing to bump this - I got my first the other day Playing through a challenge and I achieved it (early, because it was the 20 woohoos one and apparently the "fix" which is supposed to make it not count public and home as two separate people doesn't work.)

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Mad Poster
#32 Old 21st Oct 2015 at 10:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
It is a bit of work, but there is really no reason for not getting them all in permaplat. The career ones (especially knowledge sims) are, for me, the easiest, because they just have to study and often do not need a ton of friends to be promoted. In the beginning of my playing days, when permaplat became a feature, I would play one family until they were all permaplat, and moved on then!

I know this is a few months old, but I've only just noticed it. I'm afraid I quite have to disagree! There are myriad reasons for not getting all sims to permaplat, the most obvious being: it's boring, it's not my playstyle, it's unrealistic, and WHERE IS THE CHALLENGE?!

I actually downloaded Cyjon's fragile Permaplat because I don't want them up there forever regardless

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Meet Me In My Next Life
#33 Old 21st Oct 2015 at 11:16 PM
Keep quiet everyone ! I am trying to think still thinking and thinking, let me count 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 sorry it's been to long ago I don't remember.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 22nd Oct 2015 at 2:29 AM
Mine was a Sim that I sadly lost to neighborhood corruption a few months ago. Her name was Anne DeWitt and she was a punk in the music industry who ended up getting married to a vampire, who gave up his immortality to her. I was close to her career goal when I maxed out her LTW meter approximately halfway through her adult lifespan.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#35 Old 22nd Oct 2015 at 3:25 AM Last edited by Simonut : 23rd Oct 2015 at 3:50 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by mackieG13
Mine was a Sim that I sadly lost to neighborhood corruption a few months ago. Her name was Anne DeWitt and she was a punk in the music industry who ended up getting married to a vampire, who gave up his immortality to her. I was close to her career goal when I maxed out her LTW meter approximately halfway through her adult lifespan.

@ mackieG13 Your short story of your Sims sound interest, if she no longer around why not re-create her and keep or just change the name and continue to play that story line.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Page 2 of 2