Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 3:46 PM Last edited by gazania : 25th Oct 2015 at 3:05 AM.
Default "My work here is done. I will leave now."
My Brandi Broke really did fall upon hard times. At one point, she became a prostitute, doing what she could to keep the house and give her kids nourishing meals. She never hired outside help during those dire moments.

But that's what puzzles me. She never hired outside help in those drastic days, but around the same time each morning, I kept getting the message,"My work here is done. I will leave now" and a picture of any non-related Sim who happened to still be on the lot. A couple of times, I got a picture of the school bus!

The Batbox doesn't show anything odd. I tried hiring maids and gardeners, hoping the message will go away. Cyjon's ball shows nothing strange. And I know I haven't done any VBTs.

Whatever it is, it's lot-specific. When Brandi moved out and Justin moved back in (he's now an adult with a kid), I keep getting the same message. Hiring help or not ... same thing. Brandi, on the other hand, no longer has to deal with this phantom.

Any ideas as to why this is happening? And how do I fire whatever this is?

At least I don't have to pay it. It works for free ... whatever it does.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 4:04 PM
The lot has a stuck flag or token on it that is doing it to you.

Do you have BO's No Sim Loaded mod?

If you do you could try the bat-box and see if that will remove the broken token/flag.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 4:51 PM
Sounds like it's time for another backup .... then I'll pay more attention to the Batbox.

Forum Resident
#4 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 7:00 PM
What if the invisible person is Skips' ghost?

jk jk

I ramble a lot, and get confused easily, so my apologies to you in advance.
Scholar
#5 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 8:25 PM
You have a poltergeist that keeps possessing random people; move out now before it kills everybody
Scholar
#6 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 8:34 PM
What have you recently installed? Any houses, sims?

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 8:38 PM
I guess you could try hiring a butler, he tends to fire all other staff, and as soon as he does that, you can fire him?

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 10:29 AM
I must have done something to tick off this invisible thing, after it lingered around for a few days. It disappeared. I hope it's for good.

Bizarre. At least it didn't try woohooing with anyone. I have no idea what that would have done to my game.