Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#1501 Old 9th May 2013 at 7:51 AM
So those books I was reading a couple posts ago. Yeah. Still reading them. Over and over again. Just finished the second one for the third time since that post. I haven't read a series this many times in a row since the days when I was obsessed with Twilight.

On another note, I'm currently in the process of climbing over a massive wall of writer's block. I've been struggling to figure out how to end this part, and how to lead up to the ending with only 8 pages left. I finally decided to forget about page count, word count and shit and just make it as long as it needs to be. Lord knows a longer part won't hurt my series, as the longest part so far is a measly 17,500 words.

So, with that, I'm going to bed. Goodnight, don't let the dream catchers bite.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#1502 Old 9th May 2013 at 7:54 AM
Had two hospitality written exams today. I think I flunked the first one.

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Alchemist
#1503 Old 13th May 2013 at 5:26 AM
Finished part 5 of my story. Happy happy cupcake, even though the ending was anything but happy happy.

Gonna try to start part 6 now. This is it, the final part! If there's anything I wanted to put in before it ends, now's the time to do it.

Wish me luck!
Mad Poster
#1504 Old 13th May 2013 at 11:05 PM
I am sitting on my couch, posting on Mod The Sims

#1505 Old 14th May 2013 at 12:53 AM
I'm drinking Sprite and using the Internet. I should be doing my homework right now, but it can wait 'cause I don't have much of it. Thinking about playing Sims 2, and at the same time looking up some stuff...I don't know :P
Alchemist
#1506 Old 14th May 2013 at 2:05 AM
Installing my Japanese Rosetta Stone At long last!
Mad Poster
#1507 Old 14th May 2013 at 6:43 AM
Watching Channel V on Foxtel and posting on Mod The Sims

Alchemist
#1508 Old 24th May 2013 at 11:15 PM
Sometimes, I name my story documents the strangest things. They make sense to me, but to somebody else, yeah no. Example: Vampy and Rosie story.

It's not about vampires in the slightest. Rosie is the guy.

:D
Theorist
#1509 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 6:32 PM
I have an email about a potential job in my inbox and now I'm too scared to open it.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Scholar
#1510 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 8:44 PM
You know how a lot of people have being fit and exercising as their new resolution for the year? Well, I am one of them, the year is almost gone and I did nothing about it so I am trying to save the day by looking at some schedules and such. Being thirsty as hell while doing it, too.

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"

Yet another Tumblr
Livejournal
Alchemist
#1511 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 8:57 PM
So the other day I ordered 28 books, mere hours after buying 5 on my Nook. That makes 33 books I need to read. Add that to the ones I have but have not read (some I've had for years), and I have a grand total of sixty-one books I have to read.

Sixty-one. Yes.

In addition to that, I have two stories going that I need to finish, a crossover between the two I want to write at some point, and a few other small writing projects, not to mention the rewrites of everything I should do eventually. In addition to that, I have two languages I should be working on learning, which break down into magazines and books to translate, flash cards to make, Rosetta Stones to use.

So you're probably thinking, "Damn, get to work, Mary!" Believe me, I'm thinking that, too. Sometimes it helps to actually go over everything I have to do and put it in writing.

Sometimes that helps. Sometimes it makes me panic. Yeah. Fun. Ramble over.
Mad Poster
#1512 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 10:01 PM
Just woken up

Alchemist
#1513 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 6:33 AM
1.5 hours till I'll be 17.

:D
Alchemist
#1514 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 4:26 AM
I'm sorry for double-posting, and I know I do it far too often, but I really need to ramble for a moment.

This is going to sound really weird, but... I wish I could just observe people as they go through their daily lives. Specifically people my age, and especially boys. Damn that does sound creepy. But in all seriousness, I want to watch people so I can get experience for my writing. I mean, I literally have never had a one-on-one conversation with a boy my age. At any age. Seriously. Everything I know about guys my age and romantic relationships comes from the books I've read. My mom says I write that kind of stuff well, despite never having experienced it myself.

Okay, I'm sounding reeeally weird here, so I'm going to stop before I make a fool out of myself.

Ramble over. Sorry if I creeped anyone out.
#1515 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 8:35 PM
I just got this error on the site:

Error! You are already a mmeber of this group!

Test Subject
#1516 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 8:43 PM
I'm writing a story for fun.

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Check out my videos. Why Don't You? PM for Link :)
Alchemist
#1517 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 7:23 PM
Wondering if this guy remembers me. I went to elementary school with him, but haven't seen or spoken to him since. I found my class pictures a couple days ago, and looked him up on Facebook. He was seriously the only person I could find that I knew back then. I sent him a friend request, and now I'm stupidly anxious for him to respond. Why? I'm not sure. I guess because I want a friend that I can actually see in real life... and that I knew from before I left public school.

I also wonder what people think happened to me, when I disappeared halfway through sixth grade. I suppose they all think I moved, or some such thing. I wonder if anyone missed me when I left. Hmm.

I'm thinking too much. But I just can't help it, with the prospect of reconnecting with an old friend imminent.

I'm gonna stop, before I sound too much like a creeper.
Test Subject
#1518 Old 16th Sep 2013 at 4:44 AM
re-downloading after much contemplating i finally deleted some CC to make room for some new goodies out there.
Alchemist
#1519 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 8:14 PM
So I'm going to a writing conference tomorrow and Saturday, and I have an appointment with an editor at the conference so he/she can read the first page of my book. Major yay Now I'm frantically trying to rewrite the first page so it doesn't sound so childish. I only wrote it seven months ago, but my writing has matured so much since then that the first page feels rather silly now.

I wish I had known about this thing sooner... I totally would have rewritten the entire first book. That's not an overreaction, either. There's so much that needs fixing in the first book; the tense of the narration changes a lot in the second half of it (like from past to present, said to say, etc.), among other things. For now, though, I'll just have to settle with fixing the first page. Or just leave it alone. Haven't decided yet...

Overall, though, I'm so freaking excited it's not even funny. So. Fucking. Excited. :DDDD
Scholar
#1520 Old 28th Sep 2013 at 2:05 AM Last edited by Geah : 28th Sep 2013 at 8:31 AM. Reason: Missing an apostrophe
I finally managed to install all of my Sims 2 expansions on to my boyfriend's PC on Thursday. However, his C Drive has only 10 Gig left, so I can't copy my backup files from my old pc over. I'm not sure how to make CC work from a different hard drive, so I've just decided I shall start afresh. New sims, new custom content. Let's see how this goes.

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha
Alchemist
#1521 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 12:00 AM
Made a list of names I've used in my stories. My most commonly used first letters? Well, let's see...

I've used 12 A names, 8 C names, 7 S names, and 6 M names. Honorable mentions include B and D with 4 each.

Anyways... the writing conference went well. In the week since, I've started a(nother) new story, and come to realize how much I love the name Tessa.

Theorist
#1522 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 9:34 PM
Well after that second job interview I had, I've been offered a week's trial, starting tomorrow, and I am so nervous. I feel as if I'm so close right now, but I will be devastated if they don't like me enough to actually give me the job. I was honestly really surprised they asked me for the trial week as I didn't think I was particularly outstanding in the interview. I keep telling myself things happen for a reason and things have a way of working out, but oh god, I don't know right now.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1523 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 8:39 PM
Hello all,

Hope everything has been going swell with you girls! My year has been transformative!

~ Adrienne

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Alchemist
#1524 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 6:50 AM
I was going to say that I'm writing... but let's be honest.

Listening to Lorde on full blast, ain't even trying to write.

<3
Alchemist
#1525 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 7:54 PM
Watching Strictly Come Dancing and texting my girlfriend

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube

Page 61 of 62