Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#51 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 6:52 PM
Gladly

Call Me Miss, or MSB

I am NOT taking requests, sorry! But if you have any suggestions, I will take them!

~Rest in Peace dearest Michael Jackson~
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 2:33 AM
Hey, you can call me Oscarzoa, and I don't like Twilight, even though I can't stop myself from reading the books. O_O I think the only reason I went to see New Moon is to see Taylor Lautner without his shirt on. O_o

DEATH TO GLITTERY JAW PROBLEM EDWARD THE VAMPIRE!

Don't wanna be an American Idiot!
WOO GREEN DAY!
Theorist
#53 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by oscarzoa
Hey, you can call me Oscarzoa, and I don't like Twilight, even though I can't stop myself from reading the books. O_O I think the only reason I went to see New Moon is to see Taylor Lautner without his shirt on. O_o

DEATH TO GLITTERY JAW PROBLEM EDWARD THE VAMPIRE!

I like to think of the books like a car wreck...you know how people say that even though they know what they're going to see is going to be awful and gruesome but they just can't help themselves looking? Plus reading the books makes us more justified in our criticism.

Anyway, welcome!

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Scholar
#54 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 7:53 PM
Welcome to the group oscarzoa! Feel free to let loose your innermost thoughts on this series.

(I would definitely agree with BewitchedPrue, the books are like an accident...you can't help but rubberneck.)
Test Subject
#55 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 3:52 PM
Attention! This thread has not had a reply for almost 11 months.
Whatever.

Well I 100% hate Twilight so I'm happy with this group. I hate it cuz I mostly hate vampires and shit.
Scholar
#56 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 8:57 PM
Ahhhh finally my people!!!!

I have to admit that I semi liked twilight at first, but then I re-read the hp series for like the tenth time and any inkling of respect flew out the window. Into a trash can. Which was blown up. And as a person who has read the entire series I can safely say it sucks donkey's ass. and the 1 time there might have been a battle of somewhat exciting proportions, NOTHING EFFING HAPPENS BECAUSE SMEYER DIDN'T WANT TO KILL ANY OF HER CHARACTERS!!!! WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I have an entire folder dedicates to anti-twilight pro-harry pics. gives me a laugh whenever I need one.

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Test Subject
#57 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 10:56 PM
HP ftw xD When the first HP movie came out I was a HP fan, dunno now. But better than this Twilight shit. :D
Banned
#58 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 9:53 AM
Die person who worte tiwilight, die and get rid of the films they are rubbish they should have juts called is snog cos thats all what happens in tiwilight.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 11:08 PM
I must join this!

I'm oscarzoa

I hate Twilight. Once, at school, me and my friends picked up a pinecone, and thew it in the creek, pretending it was Edward.

Mwahaha! I'M EVIL!

Don't wanna be an American Idiot!
WOO GREEN DAY!
Banned
#60 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 11:50 PM
very evil
Forum Resident
#61 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 2:56 AM
YAY! People who actually are LOGICAL!!!

I found these, and they made my day!

Many more pics can be found here!

(I seriously hate this series...)

"I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit." -- Bill Hicks
Forum Resident
#62 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 11:16 PM
I didn't read the book,I watched the 3 movies that have come out because I was trying to see if it was going to get better.Let me just say it got worse.I'm not going to read the books.If it were an anime that wasn't corny,and people were killed more often,and were actually feared I would have watched it.Twilight is the worst Vampire story ever,Dracula and Vampire Night are the best.
Oh and by the way,I'm mewichigo34.My real name is Chloe.But I won't give away my last name for privacy purposes.BTW I don't think the last movie will ever come out.The only information we have is that it's the last one and it will actually be two movies.Plus,the last one came out over a year ago.I know it takes a long time to make a movie but the last Harry Potter movies came out within a year of each other.
Scholar
#63 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 10:43 PM
NEW MEMBER/ STALKER/ TWILIGHT HATIN PERSON!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY (it's me) As far as vampires go, I do not stand for the sprakly vampires without fangs (c'mon, really?) but I like the nightmare inducing, fang-ridden vamps. Taylor Lautner was probably the only good part of the movies.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Top Secret Researcher
#64 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 1:55 AM
When you read Twilight, you are reading Stephanie Meyer's Masturbation Aid...

So yeah, I'll join...

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Banned
#65 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 3:18 PM
Someone on the download part of mod the sims made Bella's wedding dress for sims 2. WHAT THE CRAP IS SHE THINKING!
Test Subject
#66 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 7:37 PM
Hi! I'm also new to the group and joined right away!
Couldn't agree more I loathe Twilight with a passion!
Top Secret Researcher
#67 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 1:46 PM
So do I espically after I got hurt deacuse of it!

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#68 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 1:59 PM
hello i'm Savannah dislike twilight the movie and the stupid book

Page 3 of 3