Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 1:33 AM
Default A quick questions about mods
Hi there,

I have probably all of Nraas Twallan's mods but I cant find the option turn off ALL town sims. I am playing my sim family on an island with just the home lot and 1 community lot and although I stopped immigration, have it set to clean up homeless, and set my population (animals/humans) to 0 and 1, I keep getting a random sim spawn on my community lot. Doesn't matter how often I delete them, a new one spawns right away.

What option or setting am I missing? Where is the option to stop this annoying random sim spawning?

Please help ?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 5:00 AM
There's no option to "Turn Off" townies and residents. Cleaning them up means fixing them from bugginess and getting stuck. If you really want to disable the townies, you'll need to use "Annihilate" option, which will completely delete the chosen Sim.

Just call me Nikel
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 3:52 PM
Thank nikel23 but it still doesnt work. I annihilated the town twice and I still get random sims popping up on my one community lot just hanging around. Very frustrating when the only sims on the island are suppose to be mine!
Inventor
#4 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 7:25 PM
Those would be Service NPCs.

You can find my Sims 3 Mods at TFM's Sims Asylum .