Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 7:01 PM Last edited by mbhoban : 2nd Aug 2012 at 3:50 AM. Reason: Changed rule # 2
Default A Sunny Life: The Graduates
A Sunny Life: The Graduates

You have just graduated from Sunset Valley University and you are ready to start your life in Sunset Valley. Some may choose to live a life filled with family and friends, taking their children to day care and forming a relaxing book club. Others may choose a different path, partying day and night, disregarding rules and authority. Then there are the people who just blend into crowds and jump on board with other's plans. But we are all the same in one distinct way, we are all living a sunny life!

Rules/Guidelines
1. ALL forum rules apply!
2. You may have 6 characters. If you want to make a character that you want to use temporarily, or just every now in then it doesn't have to count.
3. If your post does include an offensive word, such as cursing, please censor it or not include it at all
4. Try and keep OOC to a minimum
5. Be kind to your fellow rpers!
6. Have lots of fun!

Be sure to ask me if you have any questions!

Application for characters
Name:
Bio:
Personality:
Image or description:
Do you promise to be nice and have fun?:

Characters

Male:
Duncan Smith[gizmoman49]
Niles Hendricks[GigaRevival]

Female:
Hannah Montgomery[me]
Demi Montgomery[me]
Isabella Meadows[OwlCityGirl]
Kaydee Jade Sandberg[leo06girl]
Meredith Sandberg[leo06girl]
Thompson (Tom) Doyle[GigaRevival]
London Marie Paris[delilahsmith]

In the role play it's Saturday afternoon.

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 11:45 PM
Name: Hannah Montgomery
Bio: Hannah has always lead a normal life. As a kid her parents smothered her, but she isn't spoiled rotten like her old friend Becky. She grew up, wanting to be a gymnast. She pursued her dreams and enrolled at SVU. But her no good ex boyfriend got her pregnant and she had to take care of her daughter, causing her to fall behind and drop out. 3 years after the birth of her daughter Demi, Hannah still hasn't finished college and lives in Sunset Valley. She is living off of her inheritance money and luck, staying home to take care of Demi.
Personality: Sweet, naive, athletic, shy
Image or description: Dark brown hair, brownish black eyes, pale
Do you promise to be nice and have fun?: Of course!

Name: Demi Montgomery
Bio: Demi is Hannah's daughter. She is a sweet, fun loving toddler.
Personality: Kind, giggly, fun
Image or description: Black hair, grey eyes
Do you promise to be nice and have fun?: Yep
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 12:08 AM
it's all new
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 12:19 AM
((Yep completely new))
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 9:59 PM
(.......*Sneaks in* )
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 10:12 PM
((Ooo, can I join?))
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 3:36 AM
((Of course!))
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 6:09 PM
Yey. :D

Name: Isabella Meadows
Bio: Isabella grew up with a small family, and a small income. Her whole life it was just her and her dad. She went to SVU, majoring in the Drama department. She doesn't have a job yet, but she hopes to have one soon. Izzy's sort of been forever alone so far in life. She's never fallen in love. She was always that good kid in the back of the class. She never talked to anybody, so nobody talked to her. She doesn't mind it that way, though. All she's really focused on is making money somehow, and landing an acting job. She lives in a normal-sized apartment, only her.
Personality: Quiet, sweet, fun-loving, stubborn.
Image or description: Average tan, light brown hair, dark brown eyes.
Do you promise to be nice and have fun?: Of course.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 4:35 AM
((Accepted :~) ))
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 10:19 PM
((Do we just start? Oh, and do they already know eachother? lol xD))
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 11:16 PM
((They could know each other if you want and sure we can start. Your character can be doing anything))
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 6:20 PM
((Okay, we'll start them out as friends, I guess.))

Isabella sat quietly on the bench in the park. All around her kids were running, playing, and adults were rushing. She had her sunglasses resting lightly over her eyes, and she was reading a book. It was a sunny afternoon after all, why not spend it in the park? She watched a little boy run toward his parents, yelling something incoherently. She smiled and looked back down to her book.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 2:19 AM
Ooh, this looks like fun! I've been trying to find an rp to join and this is perfect!

Name: Duncan Smith
Bio: Duncan is one of those funny random people who love to have fun but can be serious when the time is right. He was raised by loving parents in an upper-middle class family, and is ready to make his way in the real world. He's also very smart. And, for the sake of not making him too perfect, he's a werewolf! Spooooooky! :P
Personality: Funny, nice, smart, bipolar-ish.
Description: Dark brown hair, grey-blue eyes, muscles . He also wears a hoodie all the time.
Do you promise to be nice and have fun?: YEAH :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 8:37 PM
((I'll add you!))

Hannah
I walk through the bustling park with Demi at my side. I spot my friend Isabella and walk towards her. "Hey," I say and let Demi play in the sand pit nearby.

Demi
I make a small sandcastle.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 8:09 AM Last edited by gizmoman49 : 16th Jul 2012 at 6:48 PM.
((Goodie! Now let's get started...))

I just finished my graduation ceremony, and am now driving to my parent's house for the graduation party. I walk in the door, and see a cake and some pressies! "Congratulations, honey!: my mom says. "Thanks, mom." I say, and cut myself a slice of cake.
(The present opening will be posted tomorrow, as I need to get some sleep :P)
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 3:09 PM
((Oh, we're telling it in first person? My bad. xD))

"Oh, hey." I smiled at Hannah. "What are you doing here?"
Field Researcher
#17 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 9:38 PM
"That was some good cake mom!" I say, finishing my slice of nomlicious cake. "Thanks, sweetie I spent hours baking it just for you and TOTALLY didn't get it at the bakery, heh, heh... >_>" Ignoring that comment, I move on to my favorite part of parties: presents! I receive some money, some video games (MANLY video games >:D), and a weird CD titled "Sims 3: Generations". "What's this?" I ask "I don't remember that being there, honey." my mom says, but when I look down the CD's gone. "Well that's weird..." I think. "Look, hon!" my silent-until-now dad says, "They're selling chemistry sets at the store! And costume trunks! And sleeping bags!" He did fully grow up, but at least I always had a playmate as a kid :3

"Now it's time for my present!" Nanna happily exclaims, " I thought you would need some fancy stuff for when guests came over to eat, so I got you a Silverware set made entirely of pure silv-"
"SILVERSGADSFWSGFSGBSUFBWEMGV!!!!!!!!!"
"What's wrong, honey?" Nanna asks.
"Oh, nothing, I um, had a gigantic sneeze! Yeah, that's what happened." Nobody else know about my "condition"
"Oh, well if that's it I hope you enjoys the set!"

After thanking everyone for the party, I pack all the presents (taking extra care with the silverware) into the bake of my car and drive back to my place. "whew, that was close" I say to myself, "but it could've been worse. i could've gotten a paper cut and it turned out that everyone at the party was actually a vampire... nah, that just sounds like the plot for a bad teen romance novel." I then pull into my driveway, get all the presents inside, and get ready for bed, knowing tomorrow brings another day of work at the labs.

((Sorry if it was too long, I had a lot of ideas in my head :P))
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 4:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by OwlCityGirl
((Oh, we're telling it in first person? My bad. xD))

"Oh, hey." I smiled at Hannah. "What are you doing here?"

((You can write your posts however you like xD))
Hannah
"Just taking Demi to the park," I say.

:) <3 :) <3
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 5:07 PM
((Okay. ^-^))

Isabella
"Oh," I put down my book, and scan the crowd for Demi. She seems to be playing in the sand pit, making a sandcastle. Aw, how cute. I look back to Hannah. "So how have you been lately?"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 6:10 PM
Hannah
"Okay," I say. "As usual my mom is trying to set me up with every guy she sees and my dad is still trying to get me a job at his friend's daughter's Pilates studio even though I tell him I'm not ready to leave Demi with some stranger all day," I say sighing.

Field Researcher
#21 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 6:47 PM
((I just noticed we all start our posts with these OOC blurbs. Haha))

I wake up the next morning, get some cereal, brush my teeth, and get dressed for work. I frown when I put on my uniform for work at the labs. It makes me look like the 11th doctor. Just as I'm questioning what moron made these uniforms, the carpool pulls up and I get in.

At the Labs
"Smith!" my boss barks at me, " I have a very important assignment for you!" Oh goody, what will my "important" assignment be? Will it be studying the effects of Fruit Roll-Ups on Chihuahuas? Or maybe trying to divide by zero? As you can see, the average squirrel is smarter than my boss. "Now listen up, Smith!" my boss shout in his 'I'm the big boss' voice, "There has been a disturbingly large amount of werewolves appearing in Sunset Valley." Werewolves? Uh oh. What if he finds out. Wait, this is the man who had to have it slowly explained to him that the Earth is round, not square like in Minecraft. There's no way he'll figure it out. "I want you to do some research on werewolves weaknesses, so that the menace can be destroyed and our town can be peaceful once more. Get to it!"

I figure the way to keep myself safe is to fill Old McBossman with as many lies as possible. Seven hours of false information later, its time to leave, but not before receiving a nice little paycheck. More moolah for me >. When I get home, i make some dinner and sit down to watch some TV.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 11:58 PM
((Ha ha It's Saturday afternoon by the way. I'm adding it to the 1st post.))

Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 9:00 PM
((@gizomoman: lol xD. @mbhoban: Okay. ))

Isabella
"That's totally understandable," I agree. "If I had a kid, I wouldn't want to either. But don't you want to, you know, get a job? Money's money."

I'd rather pick flowers instead of fights.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 10:00 PM
Hannah
"I do and I want Demi to have a father in her life, but all that's out of the question right now," I say and sit on the bench.

Demi
I run over to mommy. "That mean boy hit me!" I yell crying.

Hannah
"Which one?" I ask, looking at a clump of little boys by the sand pit. "Can you tell me where it hurts?" She points to a small bump on her forehead.

Test Subject
#25 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 6:23 PM
Isabella
I frown at the little boys. Where are there parents? "Do you need a band-aid?" I ask, turning towards Demi.

I'd rather pick flowers instead of fights.
Page 1 of 9