Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th May 2014 at 1:43 PM
Default What have I done wrong? :(
I'm still fairly new to meshing and have a lot to learn. However, I feel I'm slowly getting there. I'm in the process of creating a dining chair, and before I went any further I thought I'd better see how it looks in-game. The texture looks okay from the front:

But, oh dear, at the back (right) the texture looks bad:

I created one leg and duplicated the rest of the legs and the bottom bars from it. They all look fine, it's just that bit at the back. The bar at the top I did extrude from the right leg and pulled it along to meet the other if that could have had something to do with it.

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th May 2014 at 1:51 PM
How is the object mapped? Perhaps you could attach a pic of the map?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th May 2014 at 3:31 PM
Thanks for replying. After I'd posted I realised I'd asked and answered my own question - I deleted the leg and made a new one and now it's fine.

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.