Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 5:40 AM Last edited by MyUnknownSelf : 8th Feb 2005 at 11:53 PM.
Default Any fairly detailed hair mesh editing tutorials out there?
Further Edit:
Yay, the edited mesh finally showed up in bodyshop. Only now, it replaces the original. *dead* When I finally get it figured out, I'll try and write down everything I did and post it here (or in tutorials, wherever it goes) if anyone wants me too. I tried another brief tutorial, but it involved hex editing and I was completely lost. A big :blah: to hex editing, I hope I can get around it somehow.

I found BriAnna's tutorial on body/clothing mesh editing and it was wonderful, but I'm still getting snags when I try with hair meshes. I'm basically really slow when it comes to stuff like this, I usually need things spelled out. lol. I know there are more steps involved, and the most detailed thread I can find is here:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=42361

Anyone know if there's any other tutorials, and if it's possible, I'd love for someone to create one if they have the time and the knowledge.

Edit:
Just found the thread by Snazza here, so I'm going to try hers as well. I'm also going to redo the first tut I found again. Maybe I just missed a step somewhere.