Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#601 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 6:01 PM
Teenage hormones are running rampant for TJ. He's acquired a boyfriend in the form of Grant Kellog, a boy he met at school:

TJ feels he's onto a good thing, but Grant is a romance sim with only three nice points to boot. Things may not go as smoothly as TJ hopes...
Advertisement
Test Subject
#602 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 1:08 PM
Victoria Pleasant with her little sister, Celia Lothario :lovestruc :lovestruc

#603 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 5:30 AM
Jelani

Nigel
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#604 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 8:06 AM
Lheyia Robard

Having fun with mom Morgan
Lab Assistant
#605 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 10:48 AM
Well TJ has gone off to college and grown up now, but before that his boyfriend Grant managed to persuade him to sneak out with him one night. It...didn't go well.

His dad, Tyler, was not impressed and immediately rushed out to lecture him. TJ certainly wouldn't be doing that again in a hurry!

Lab Assistant
#606 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 3:52 AM

Darwin Weir isn't impressed with the first meeting of Mikala Aspir, his brother Viktor's girlfriend.

No, not impressed at all.

Viktor's twin, Amelia, doesn't like Mikala very much either. So she takes matters into her own hands, and sets upon Mikala the one thing sure to irritate her...

Her little sister Lydia.
Forum Resident
#607 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 4:58 PM
Twins Kayle(front) and Morgana choose to sit back to back while doing their homework.

Their younger siblings Mary and Jerry just aged up. Mary and Jerry are also twins.

Mad Poster
#608 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 2:59 PM

Otto Iana didn't get a birthday party. When his mother had twins, he called Tio Lisandro's house, and a friend of his late grandparents dropped in, and that was as close as he got.

Otto's next-door neighbor, JJ Ruben, did get a birthday party, which Otto attended. He knows he should be flattered when JJ's big sister Martine pays attention to him; but he'd rather attract that dreamy Swainson Hawkins's attention.

Stephen Casa tries to hang loose after getting his girlfriend Pearl to go steady. She's already beginning to feel how much more mature she is than him.

Tri Ku checks his new look in the mirror, and approves. He's been following his stepdad's lead for too long.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#609 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 12:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by whoward69
"Hi Dougal, Mandy here. I need to tell you something about last night ..."

Blimey, if it was only last night, she must have ESP or something.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#610 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 12:32 PM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 28th Apr 2015 at 12:43 PM.
kathryn isn't so sure having a Dr for a mother is so great any longer.

"Push your arm in further"
"But mum"
"Just do it"

"Arrgg! What is it?!"
"Just his apponyix"

"Quickly now he's dying, give mouth to mouth!"
"Mouth to mouth?! Yuck!"

"This is gross!"
"You'll get used to it"
*I can't believe my first make out is with a blue plastic guy*
"He's gone" *sigh* "More practice is in order kathryn"
Poor thing doesn't even want to be a DR, she plans to go into politics.
The fun of having a highly motivated parent.

I just realized how much their clothes blend in with the hospital they live in lol.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#611 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 7:51 PM

Dove Hawkins politely waits for a gap in the conversation between JJ Ruben and Guadalupe Newson.

The moment that gap occurs, she gets right up into Guadalupe's face about two-timing Dove's cousin Lance.

Uncle Harris sees this and does not approve: "Now, Dovie, I don't care what she did, that is no way to talk to people. You think anybody ever changed their mind or behavior from being yelled at? You'll catch a lot more flies with honey than you will with vinegar." And so on and on. Dove's not about to backsass her Uncle Harris, so she hears him out, sighs, and agrees to try.

So she charges over and attempts to hug a terrified JJ! "See, Uncle Harris? People don't like it when I'm nice to them!"

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#612 Old 15th May 2015 at 9:17 PM

The one time Melody Tinker has ever accepted physical contact with her mother. Notice how lightly they touch fingers, however? Considering she has since dumped her brother on social services to be free to go to college, they may never be on such good terms again...
Alchemist
#613 Old 17th May 2015 at 8:40 PM
Heres a few pics from the party the pleasent girls had while their parents were away.
As soon as the guests arrived they joined Angela in the hallway dancing the smustle!

From back left we have Don Lothario, Gavin Newson, Dirk Dreamer, Nina Caliente, Angela Pleasent, Cassandra Goth, and Dina Caliente.

Lilith Pleasent and her friend Elizabeth Ng decided to hang out and shoot some pool in the games room

Gavin seemed to take the piss out of Lilith

Which on the whole wasnt a good idea

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Mad Poster
#614 Old 20th May 2015 at 4:12 PM

JJ Ruben becomes horribly self-conscious when dancing with Deborah Gavigan.

William Ghote and Mary Ann Hawkins, however, never miss a single beat.

JJ doesn't do any better with Nova Stacks. Maybe if you tried dancing with someone a little closer to you in age?

It's Pascal Neugierig's last day in the warehouse before leaving for college, and his brother Vidcund wants one last crack at that curlytop!

Field Researcher
#615 Old 21st May 2015 at 8:34 AM
Here's a few fair maidens from the Kingdom of Arde, my Medieval neighborhood.

This is Aurabelle Hancock, daughter of Bernard and Lucie Bernarderholm, wife to Alec Hancock, mother to Alec Ranseld and Alexander (deceased), also a stepmother to Alec's twin daughters from his first marriage to Bernardine Bernarderholm (who was, by the way, Aurabelle's older sister, imagine that!)

Here we have Hura Gulbaer. Her mother, Kada, used to work in a rather suspicious "entertainment business" called The Lou Borough - when the recently widowed Max Gulbaer proposed to her, she accepted and left "that life" far behind her, or so she intended. Turned out that she was carrying Hura - daughter of Brandon Lillard. However, since she was not far in her pregnancy, her husband had no doubt of being Hura's father, so Hura grew up as his legitimate daughter.
When she became of age, she married Edo Maxom Gulbaer, son of Edom (son of Max) and Aile, but unfortunately Edo Maxom lost his life in the battle against the Tyrant King Asgar I and the marriage did not last very long.

And the last of the three ladies, Elenna Von Appelblom, daughter of Lord Marcus and the late Lady Elissa. She was the fourth wife of Komei Tellerman - she gave him a daughter but later died in childbed.
Mad Poster
#616 Old 22nd May 2015 at 9:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
It's Pascal Neugierig's last day in the warehouse before leaving for college, and his brother Vidcund wants one last crack at that curlytop!
Peni, it's only just dawned on me that "neugierig" is German for "curious", and that you've aged the Curious bothers down to teens and sent them to live in that warehouse! Brilliant! :lovestruc

As I’ve posted to this thread, I thought I might as well include some recent pictures showing a few of the numerous teens in my Veronaville:

Since there are only 5 dining chairs (and a high chair) round the table, although she had made up the lunch meat sandwiches for the welcoming party, Miranda Capp had to eat in the kitchen. She was joined by Manuela Moltke, who had come with her husband Martin and the Rev. Elspeth Anderson to welcome Goneril and Albany’s family to their new house beside the market. (Manuela isn’t a teen – she’s Julian’s mother.)

BJ Shaikh (the Tricou goth) and his half-brother Ravi Bertino arranged a reunion of all the Tricou kids in BJ’s little gothic house beside the Veronaville canal. Here BJ is preparing spaghetti for the reunion dinner with Noelle Howe looking on. Weldon Roennigke and Don Ng are just visible behind them.

Meanwhile Ravi is sharing a joke with their visitor Gavin Newson in BJ’s bedroom.

And finally, Julian Moltke and Andrew Jones are sharing a quiet moment together at Julian’s house.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#617 Old 29th May 2015 at 4:25 PM

A lot happened at Swainson Hawkins's birthday party, but let's not forget to record the big event.

Between the profile and the pheremones, not to mention the Hawkins reputation, the teen girls of Drama Acres have quite the prospect here.

Deborah Gavigan is having a little trouble meeting suitable boys. She thinks Lance is highly suitable, but since he's a graduating senior and she's in middle school, she's the only one who thinks so. She feels like it's a bit of a coup to have him hanging out on her monkey bars, though.

She's desperate enough to ambush the paper boy, but her window of opportunity is small each day and she usually misses him.

Lab Assistant
#618 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 11:35 AM
Calvin's lifetime want is to become a celebrity chef and it looks like his son Taro might be following in his footsteps. At least, he certainly looks proud of himself for not burning this soup:

Pandora, meanwhile, has grown up to be a very pretty young woman:

Taro loves to discuss their origins. "Dad went into space, you know!"

And here's something I hadn't seen before (though admittedly I don't normally play teens that much). Pandora was reading Taro to sleep:
Scholar
#619 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 6:03 AM

You really think Desdemona would have outgrown her crush on Ripp after seeing him and Daniel in bed together, don't you?

She didn't! Still as in love with him as ever, and this time in surprisingly nice formal clothes.

The following two pictures are old ones I discovered looking for the first one, and they make me a bit sad because of how the story has gone on...

I really thought Lucy and Benedick were going to be a happy couple from their childhood on. This is her accepting their first date... Now she's having an affair with his father, he knows it, and yet he still has that awkward crush on her. To Lucy, they're just friends. More likely she'll be his stepmother than his wife...

Miranda Capp became an Energizer addict in her effort to keep her family together. It still fell apart.
Field Researcher
#620 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 3:32 PM
Here's some of my medieval teenagers from Kingdom of Arde

This is Leda Liana, daughter of Adna Northchild (born Gulbaer) and Oliver Burge - she was their first child together. Unfortunately Oliver died fighting in the War of the Tyrant and Adna had to remarry to support her brood.
Leda Liana has many half-siblings and siblings - her mother has given birth to 11 children, though some of the little ones have died during harsh winters and deadly epidemics. Leda Liana is yet to marry her first husband.

Here you can see Magdalena Noil - daughter of Garde and Kira, who are both deceased now. Kira was originally married off to Garde's father, Gale - together they had three children, all of them surviving childhood but dying as teenagers - both of the boys, Galeil and Garde Gale, died during the war as did Garde.
Magdalena had two full-blooded sisters, Riga and Kat. They died alongside their expecting mother and their step-father as a second plague epidemic hit the kingdom. Magdalena survived but she carries scars all over her body and face. She now lives with her aunt, Lady Garla, and her family and works as a nanny.

Pictured is the eldest child and only daughter of Ser Larkin and Lady Johanne, a very respected couple among the people of Arde. Larkin was a knight in his youth, who is renowned for his great deeds in battle while Johanna is of noble birth. The couple also have two sons, Morris and Piers.

And lastly there's Lubi of Lou Borough, a girl born in a brothel. After her mother died, the girl was taken care of by "Lady" Gia, owner of mentioned establishment.
Lubi now lives with the Hancok family, working as their maid and housekeeper.
Forum Resident
#621 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 6:00 AM
I've started doing "senior pictures" for my Teen sims entering their senior year of high school, designed to reflect their achievements, hobbies, and personality.

These did not turn out so well.

Here's the senior pics for Krysten Roone:

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Lab Assistant
#622 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 6:44 AM
Kimber-Rose and her imaginary friend Popcicle finally hit puberty. I must say, K.R. turned out to be even cuter than I expected. Popcicle on the other hand didn't really change that much, though I am currently unsatisfied with her outfit. *sigh* Time to go hunting for more cute clothes And since technically speaking Popcicle is just a made-up sim, I basically gave her the very same aspirations as her creator....which is......umm.. Popularity?....Lemme get back to you on that one.

Popcicle

Hanging out at the local farmer's market with her best friends Soledad [floral print dress] and Christina [green shirt] (who became teens shortly after her)
Scholar
#623 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 10:19 PM

"Bleh!" Melody makes such an elegant, ladylike vampire, doesn't she?

Just like Alexander is such a good boy, from a good family...who steals a little girl's food. He's trying to become the criminal mastermind he dreams of being, despite everyone's expectations that he be a nice, respectable young man.
Link Ninja
#624 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 7:43 AM
Kids from this thread , grown to teens - smiliar shenanigans.

Their father is now a senator, but Victoria and Evelyn Jane are still a close set of sisters and getting a snapshot in before the flowers die after first frost.

Leona Hillenburg, a regular sleeping beauty.

Millie has resorted to talking to the family chickens.

Illyana Sanchez is peeved her cousin Rafael keeps beating her at darts. Antoine and his sister Alanna are indifferent to this fact as long as they get a chance to play.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

#625 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 9:00 PM
Dirk and his new girlfriend after breaking up with Lilith, Sophie Miguel.

He's probably hoping he can bang her
Screenshots
Page 25 of 36