Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

3 New Sliders for Horses

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 829 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 126,643 Views
Uploaded: 7th Jul 2012 at 8:17 PM
Updated: 23rd Jun 2013 at 1:22 PM - verify 1.55 compatible
I have on offer today three more sliders for your hoofed creations!

Head Size
Overall head size slider, which can be found in the main head adjustment panel. Does not clip with reins or bridles. There may be some clipping with other objects, Sims, the ground, etc during certain animations; the larger you make the head, the more likely it will clip.

Belly Width
Controls the width of the horse's belly, without affecting the rest of the body. Found in the body panel of Create a Pet. Works correctly with saddles. Sims riding on the horse will splay their legs a fair bit, but they don't clip at all.

Muzzle Size
Controls the height of the muzzle tip. Found in the Muzzle panel of Create a Pet (under the advanced head controls). Perfect for many breeds of horses, including Arabs and draft horses. No clipping!

Compatibility
The sliders are built in game version 1.33, and are compatible with all subsequent patches up to 1.55. Use with earlier versions at own risk.
Note for CC Magic/Package merging!
I have had issues with the sliders not appearing if merged when other pet sliders are installed. For CC Magic users, I strongly recommend you install these in the legacy folder (My Documents/EA/Sims 3/Mods/Packages).