Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#101 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 7:22 AM Last edited by gizmoman49 : 9th Nov 2012 at 2:11 AM.
Episode 8: Dan's Booze Bash

Advertisement
Forum Resident
#102 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 10:00 PM
I don't know why, but I find myself rooting for Madison as of late (and Ling Ling!). I guess he's just fun to look at. I had to do eyeliner for Lucas in my game, but I've never put lipstick on a male Sim before. XD

The Overlord Legacy - Taking over the world one generation at a time.
The Addison House - The reality show where eight contestants are crammed in one haunted house to survive.
Field Researcher
#103 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 12:55 AM Last edited by gizmoman49 : 9th Nov 2012 at 2:13 AM.
(sorry about not updating for a while. School is a pain)
Episode 9: The Great Sausage Link Mystery

Forum Resident
#104 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 3:28 AM
YAAAAYZ! I love Doll House updates! :DD

The Addison House - The reality show where eight contestants are crammed in one haunted house to survive.
Test Subject
#105 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 6:57 PM
I didn't think this thread was still active! I started my challenge a few days ago, and have only been on the first page of the thread.
Anyways, I'll share my fails here too! They are on tumblr so I'll link to each post to avoid a crowding.

INTRO

Week 1:
I have started week 2, but I'll ink those later.
Test Subject
#106 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 10:33 PM
Default creative idea!
i am a huge fan of the CBS show Big Brother so when i saw this post i got really excited! i had never once though about using my sims in my own version of Big Brother. i will have to try this out soon.
Field Researcher
#107 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 11:42 PM Last edited by gizmoman49 : 9th Nov 2012 at 2:16 AM.
Episode 10: Dianne's Breakdown

Forum Resident
#108 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 11:54 PM
Your updates just make me laugh, Gizmo.
If Ling Ling gets eliminated, I'm going to root for Madithon next.

Field Researcher
#109 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 7:26 PM Last edited by gizmoman49 : 9th Nov 2012 at 2:18 AM.
Episode 11: "I Hate You, Mr.Fridge"

Forum Resident
#110 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 11:42 PM
I just got Supernatural. My next Big Brother series will be featured soon (thinking about getting a blog for it mebbe?) - with each contestant being a different life form. OHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!

Field Researcher
#111 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 3:48 AM
^Cool beans! I ordered it by mail so I have to wait for a bit :L It looks pretty cool, my only problem is that there is a potion & a LTW that will make vampires sparkle >_<. Looking forward to the new series. I was thinking of getting a blog myself.
Field Researcher
#112 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 7:54 AM Last edited by gizmoman49 : 9th Nov 2012 at 2:19 AM.
Episode 12: Russel or Jo, Who Will Go?

Forum Resident
#113 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 1:26 AM
The Addison House is now in blog form! --> http://misslaheelasims3.blogspot.co...09/hey-all.html
I'll be starting my legacy story there shortly. I'll also start doing reviews and stuff like that. But yeah, that's where you can more conveniently view The Addison House (i.e. this challenge here) without having to maneuver through photos that make the page leap around.

Field Researcher
#114 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 4:39 AM
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I am still alive & the new chapter should be up tomorrow. I felt like posting because of how angry I am. If you watch the real Big Brother, you'll know of the abomination Dan has become. He can't keep a good alliance going for two seconds without taking back his word & backstabbing everyone in sight. He makes this worse by constantly swearing on the Bible and his dead relatives that he's telling the truth, then completely taking it back. I used to hate Mike "Boogie" for his total arrogance about everything he does, but that spot has been filled by Dan, a not-so-holy Catholic schoolteacher. Rant over :P
Forum Resident
#115 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 5:03 AM
^Yeah, it sucks. I'm a Christian and I hate it when other Christians act like jerks and give us a bad name. Other people tell me, "Christianity is crap because I've met so many Christians that are hypocrites and jerks." It's like, don't reject Christianity because other so-called "Christians" are consistent moral failures (Christians aren't perfect, but at least we're sorry and try to change our mistakes) because that's not what Christianity teaches at all. I'm fine with other logical reasons because I can genuinely talk with those. But I dislike hypocrites as much as anyone.

Anyway. End of MY rant. I'm eager for your next chapter!

Test Subject
#116 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 9:37 PM
This is awesome. I haven't been active at all on this forum, lurking and reading all the challenges (it's awesome to see how creative everyone is!), but this challenge is too amazing for me to not try. I'm really excited to join in on the fun. I've been reading everyone's progress in their own BB houses, and it's so hilarious. x3 Good job, you guys.

I'll update once my first week is over! Woop!
Field Researcher
#117 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 8:07 AM Last edited by gizmoman49 : 9th Nov 2012 at 2:23 AM.
Episode 13: Too Many Twists To Count

Forum Resident
#118 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 11:12 PM
"Wow, the group is getting really small."
Lol you still have more contestants than I started with.

Field Researcher
#119 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 10:26 PM
Hi guys, no new update now But I just wanted to let you know that once the challenge is over I'll put the house & contestants up for download so you can experience the silliness of 14 Sims (or just play as Ling Ling & throw the rest out :P). So, yeah, um, that's it....

RANDOM FUN FACT: The US Constitution was ratified today! Our history teacher wouldn't let us hear the end of it
Test Subject
#120 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 9:00 AM
Looks real fun...a challenge I'll have to try...Maybe I can even do a storyline to it and share.

"You've only had Sims 3 for 6 hours and you're already cheating?" Yep.
Field Researcher
#121 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 9:58 PM Last edited by gizmoman49 : 9th Nov 2012 at 2:22 AM.
Episode 14: This Changes EVERYTHING!

Forum Resident
#122 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 10:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gizmoman49
Ling Ling is speaking madness like usual and... DANG IT, WHO LET THE SIM DEITY NEAR MY WALLS?!?!?!

Oh, you did not just diss the Sim Deity! Rofl, she's been getting better at picture-taking, I promise.

Yay, Madithon!

Lab Assistant
#123 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 4:13 AM
Default Lovely
This is actually a lovely idea, I have to jump on this train now. Of course, I'll probably end up changing some things but I'd still love to try this. After creating my characters, I have the common stereotypes for all of them. We have, from left to right; Mambo the psychic, Edwin the mechanic, Xavier the alien conspiracist, Avian the steampunk rocker, Corona the outcast, Heriem the adventurer, Amy the babe, and Devon the army drill sergeant. I don't know, I thought this would be fun to do, and this is my cast. I randomized their traits, so obviously those aren't going to match the sterotypes I gave them, but I still thought it would be fun to give them one based on appearances. I won't be posting the competition on here, but maybe I'll post an update sometime later.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#124 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 4:41 AM
I'm actually going to try this.
I'll have to write myself a sticky note, and pin it to my screen; "Do not interfere with Sims!"
Test Subject
#125 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 9:33 PM
Default Genius
Quote: Originally posted by Simmerverse
I've decided to play with a sinister twist....

Everyone will be locked inside the skill room until they gain the required skill point. The first to get it will be the first out and gets 8 points. They can go dance under the sun or whatever, the next to get it will get 7 points and then they get out etc. The last person left will go to the room of death(thanks for the name ffordeffan!). On the park challenge, I'm going to see who can successfully invite the most people over and once they arive, I'll lock them in the room of death. It'll be made twicee as hilarious by all the grieving going on. I just have to make sure noone's a loser cause then death will save them...

That is totally GENIUS!!! Hahaha You should post pics :D
Page 5 of 14