Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 9:09 PM
DDR Anyone?
Hello S2C,

I was wondering if there is any other DDR fans out there! I personally love the game and play it all the time. I own it for PS2. I have Max & Extreme 2. I asked for Supernova for Xmas but I guess Santa forgot!

What is your favorite version of the game? I personally love the older versions (Up to Extreme). With extreme 2 I did not like the the Dance Master Mode and the way you had to unlock the songs.

So tell me what you guys think! :taekwondo
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 9:14 PM
I own Konamix and Max 2. Konamix is totally my favorite. Of course, I also like extreme when I'm playing at arcades, because it has TONS of songs to choose from.

B4U is like my favorite song to dance to of all the ones I've played. Of course, I suck at DDR compared to like everyone, I can only play standard mode. ;_;

-Holy Hell!-
The cement is just - it's there for the weight dear!

Nice 'n' easy does it everytime...
#3 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 4:54 PM
I've got Extreme 2 & Supernova
#4 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 6:08 PM
I have Supernova and Max 2. I'm wondering if I should get Extreme 2. Is it fun?
#5 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 1:00 AM
I had one version, can't remember which, and hated the songs on it. I love the game, and I can't wait to get a new version, but I don't know which one to get.
I wanted to try it for years and finally my school got it, which made me go 'What...?', but onec I tried it I was hooked. I played DDR all gym period long if I was allowed, which I was quite often.