Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 2:55 PM Last edited by simsample : 1st May 2018 at 12:04 AM.
Default Simgedohns and Eames
Hi all, I'm looking for some things for my Sims 2 game.

1. These Eames chairs and recliner:

2. Recolours of this Tolli build set from Simgedohns (i'm specifically looking for bright frame colours, red, turquoise, yellow etc., but any recolours would be nice as they seem rare!):

Also, I'm currently collecting items for a 50s/ retro modern/ atomic style neighbourhood, so any links to sites which have these kind of items would be appreciated. I have a fair bit so far, but maybe you found something I missed!

Thank you!
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 3:16 PM
I've seen that recliner somewhere but I can't remember where. I was going to say I have that window set and some white recolours though I can't recall if they came with the set in the first place or it's one of my quick and dirty recolours. I like that set for modern buildings though.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 3:33 PM
Thank you @Sketching ! They look just what i need, off to download them now.

@maxon The set comes in grey, lightwood, darkwood and black.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 4:12 PM
<sigh> one of my quick and dirty recolours then. Ah yes - pictures. I'm happy to upload for you but I warn you now these are early recolours of mine when I was usually wanting a white or black recolour of something that wasn't available. I used to extract the textures, desaturate and either lightened or darkened mercilessly. My video card wasn't so good in those days and I didn't necessarily notice things. Mercilessly. Having said that, these are not dead white.
Screenshots

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 4:53 PM Last edited by simsample : 16th Feb 2018 at 5:04 PM.
Look good to me -I'd love them Maxon, thank you!

ETA: In-game pic of the Eames chairs you linked to @Sketching

Thank you for your help! :lovestruc
Inventor
#7 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 5:51 PM
Glad to be of help!

(I'd use the big grin smiley but it doesn't always work. )
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#8 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 4:49 PM
Right - white recolours of Sim Gedohns.

http://simfileshare.net/download/457605/

I might have a go at those if I get a bit of time this week @simsample - repository them. All the textures are the same for the windows and door. I'll let you know.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 7:49 PM
@maxon

Thank you sooooo much! Putting the white recolour in game now- keeping fingers crossed for the repository set! :lovestruc

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 1:35 PM
Hi @maxon

Thanks for the recolours- white windows look nice!

I'll be using those a lot.