Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#601 Old 24th May 2017 at 10:22 AM
I built a tiny 1x1 house in Pinedale, mostly just to see if I could. Turns out it's much more difficult to fit everything in there than I thought it would be! Unfortunately the exercise machine isn't useable, but everything else is.

Call me Hannah
Advertisement
Instructor
#602 Old 31st May 2017 at 8:16 PM
Well the Moomin house turned out better then I expected
Must just fix that bloody window...
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#603 Old 31st May 2017 at 10:07 PM
Pretty garden

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Instructor
#604 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 10:19 AM
Thank you @maxon !
It was a lot of work.. but fun work
Scholar
#605 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 8:41 PM
Yay a non-empty garden I definitely appreciate it as a plant obsessed person, you did a nice job.

Speaking of plant obsession though...

“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Simblr
My profile on the official forums
Instructor
#606 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 9:47 PM
@Voeille
Thank you! I can't leave my gardens empty.. it gives me the chills. Like a horror movie. I demand more plants for the people!
And I completely adore your botanical garden
Top Secret Researcher
#607 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 11:58 PM
Lovely flowers, emmyjulia. I agree about needing at least some plants. Imagine my horror when a garden (I'd built up over years) was completely eradicated after I sold my house. They pulled out everything, leaving a desert. I was devastated.
Mad Poster
#608 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 12:04 AM
HH22, I love that house. Tiny modern style is a style I am growing fond of lately. Is that available for download somewhere maybe?

@Voeille, that garden looks amazing! I see the bridges are curved, and I wonder if Sims are able to use them?

No update from me. Haven't been playing TS2 lately. Too much Watch_Dogs 2.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Scholar
#609 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 1:00 AM
@emmyjulia it’s interesting you think it’s a botanical garden, it’s actually an average size garden I tend to build for my lots

@yavannatw I can understand that, I’d hate if someone got rid of plants I cared about.

@HarVee yes they’re usable, sims can walk on them just like they walk on sloped ground.

Simblr
Instructor
#610 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 5:54 AM
@yavannatw
Oh no! Why would they do that? And thanks!

@Voeille
Some of the landscaping does! We actually have a botanical garden in Gothenburg (Sweden) were a part of it look like yours :P
Scholar
#611 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 4:53 PM

Claudio and Olivia Monty have a new resting place, sharing a tomb with Patrizio in the new graveyard behind the Monty Ranch. Note that small as it is, there is room to spare. (Yes, there is a gate, a very nice one -- it's just mostly hidden by the pomegranate tree from this angle.)
Scholar
#612 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 7:12 PM
I'm not a pro builder but here I add some images of my Hotel Splenty. I only spoiler them because they are quite big. Anyway please enjoy:

Front wiev. Yes, I did "steal" this design from the game itself. But I did the rebuilding myself.

Different angle. In case you want to know: there are only three floors and a total of six rooms.

Floor overwiew.

Lobby and restaurant.

A small garden and a place to relax.
Mad Poster
#613 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 7:28 PM
emmyjulia: thanks a lot for you pic . Now I have to go find wild flowers.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Instructor
#614 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 2:10 PM
@grammapat
Hoorrrray! I can assure you my garden folder is the biggest one..
Mad Poster
#615 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 2:15 AM
On the "WCIF" thread I was given a link to small beach-lots...
this is what I made.. FUN!

MTS people are the best

Instructor
#616 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 6:17 AM
It looks cute grammapat!
I would love to see more (and bigger) pictures
Mad Poster
#617 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 8:01 PM
Here's the tiny beach lot cabin entry:

inside first floor- from the bathroom (flower potty & shower)

upper floor - it's the CC that makes it

Scholar
#618 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 10:03 PM
I like the tiki style, it works especially well with CS conversions

I’ve built plenty of lots in the modern-Moroccan style I use for most of my Oasis Valley, but I’m somehow fond of this house. It started as a 2x2 lot, a small starter house, and then I increased it to 2x3 and later to 3x3 with LotAdjuster, and added two more stories and enlarged it a bit.

Simblr
Mad Poster
#619 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 7:06 PM
What an oasis!

Instructor
#620 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 6:52 PM Last edited by emmyjulia : 1st Jul 2017 at 10:37 PM.
Well I am back from my vacation in the states since a few day backs!

And I have started building some new houses to my main hood Magnolia. Because they are plopping out babies one after another.. (pls stap!).
This is the first one, not entirely done but almost! Just some more gardening an details on the exterior. I f*kn love it. And pardon my language. :lovestruc

Field Researcher
#621 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 4:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emmyjulia
Well I am back from my vacation in the states since a few day backs!

And I have started building some new houses to my main hood Magnolia. Because they are plopping out babies one after another.. (pls stap!).
This is the first one, not entirely done but almost! Just some more gardening an details on the exterior. I f*kn love it. And pardon my language. :lovestruc

Where did you get the building items for the porch?
Theorist
#622 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 1:39 PM
Such a beautiful home, emmyjulia. Love everything about it.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Instructor
#623 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 5:14 PM Last edited by emmyjulia : 5th Jul 2017 at 9:15 AM.
Thank you so much @PenelopeT ! You can soon download it if you want. It is at moderation queue for the moment. But I hope it will be approved as soon as possible

Here you got the full CC-list @suzanne70
I couldn't get the links since it's still in moderation queue but I hope you find it useful anyway.
If you cant find a specific item send me a PM and I will give you the direct link. If the house don't show up at first ofc!
Scholar
#624 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 12:30 AM
@emmyjulia I’m glad you uploaded it! I don’t download lots, but it’ll definitely be nice to see more pics of it, I really like it And I appreciate the CC list. Will you upload your recolours separately?

I showed this weirdo some time ago in the random thoughts thread:

Simblr
Instructor
#625 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 9:20 AM
@Voeille
That makes me so happy to hear! I didn't take much pictures since the lot comes unfurnished. But a few.
I am not sure, haven't decide. If you want something special or all my recolors just send me a PM. I can give it to you there

And I like the wierdo!
Page 25 of 40