Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Sim Princess in Pink
#101 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 3:43 PM
Nickyxx32 - Hank looks a lot better!
maarco - I love your makeover of Agnes, it suits her down to a Tee.
corihummel77 - I love your Emma Hatch makeover the most, she certainly needed it! And Agnes looks lovely.
DeLoure - Christopher looks amazing!
dark_jean - I love your makeovers! All very well put together.
simittaret - Your Agnes looks lovely.

Elvira Slayer

Before

After

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Advertisement
Test Subject
#102 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 3:45 PM
Sorry, I don't got any :/
Instructor
#103 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 9:11 AM
Okay, I do about a million sim makeovers a day, but I rarely post them even though I like this thread.

This is Ari Moore, a Townie I found. I was particularly proud of her makeover.

Before:

After:
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 14th Jun 2011 at 10:11 PM
okayy so this is what I got from hitting the randomize button on create a sim:
http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums.../Screenshot.jpg

I thought she needed a makeover, and those were my steps: Upper lip filler (very light), New modern haircut with dark highlits, make up and as you can notice, I changed her clothing style :P
so what we get is:
TA-DA!

http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums...creenshot-2.jpg
Btw Lou I love ur makeover :D
Just a quest. how do u reduce image size? :}
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 15th Jun 2011 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maarco
Here's my makeover of Agnes Crumplebottom

Yours is by far my favorite Agnes make-over! She has a cynical look to her that way but it WORKS because she looks like she should be living around that time anyways huh? Anyways she's so beautiful and your makeover fits her perfectly in my opinion.

It doesn't matter if I'm a prince, king, or a nobody.I'll always be your knight who watches over and protects you, because you're my one and only princess, Alice.
-Lance from the Wonderland Days Sim Date by Pacthesis
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 15th Jun 2011 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simittaret
maarco: You made Agnes stunning! She is so pretty...

Here is my version of her:

Your agnes strangely reminds me of the Ice Queen in a Russian cartoon called ... The Ice Queen >.> She's stunning but she just looks plain cold and cruel cause of the coat and the hair and makeup. O_o She still looks very nice though.

It doesn't matter if I'm a prince, king, or a nobody.I'll always be your knight who watches over and protects you, because you're my one and only princess, Alice.
Test Subject
#107 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FaithKuran
Your agnes strangely reminds me of the Ice Queen in a Russian cartoon called ... The Ice Queen >.> She's stunning but she just looks plain cold and cruel cause of the coat and the hair and makeup. O_o She still looks very nice though.

LOL , Im from Finland and I love Ice Queens and everything cold. Thanks for your opinion because I was actually trying to make her look like cold and cruel. I think that her character is cold on the outside, but on the inside she is just very romantic sim .
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 7:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simittaret
LOL , Im from Finland and I love Ice Queens and everything cold. Thanks for your opinion because I was actually trying to make her look like cold and cruel. I think that her character is cold on the outside, but on the inside she is just very romantic sim .

Well you did a great job. Although I do love your makeover. It really does fit Agnes. She reminds me of a woman in denial. As though her husband is still alive in her mind. By the way what's Finland like? I'm from Russia although I now live in America xD

Test Subject
#109 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 9:49 AM
Jupiter Belle, left before:

and a townie whose name escapes me :

One bright day in the middle of the night...
An apple a day will keep anyone away, if thrown hard enough.
Test Subject
#110 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 7:21 AM
Buster Round:

(I borrowed this image from The Sims Wiki)

after his makeover

Clara Castillo:

(another Sims Wiki image)

and then after

Clara moved into Buster's garage-house, but right now they're just boyfriend and girlfriend.
Test Subject
#111 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 1:01 PM
"Girl, you need a makeover-and quick!"

for some reason anita and carlotta lobos aged up into matching troll haircuts. i fixed this as soon as i became a stylist.

and here is a random townie, now punk.
Field Researcher
#112 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 3:48 AM
Made over Judy Bunch..I personally dont like changing a sims features
so I didnt touch hers. I changed her hair colour and took off the horrible
make up and also removed the weird looking glasses..I think she looks great!

I also made over Lisa Bunch, I find Lisa really easy to make over. Once again I did not
touch any facial features except make her eyes blue. OH and take the ew make up off...sometimes I think EA does this on purpose *sigh*
anyways, I find her really pretty and reminds me of "that popular girl that everyone hates" lol I dont see the resemblance between her mother and her..

Field Researcher
#113 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 7:18 AM Last edited by SommarBlomma : 13th Jul 2011 at 9:59 AM.
KeiraLou: Elvira is gorgeous.
VeronicaLodge: Liza is very cute now!

I decided to give a makeover to Sofia Carlton, that sorta Paris Hilton from Twinbrook. She looked horribly tasteless; her bio states that she's obsessed with her appearance, but judging from her looks, she doesn't know how to dress, do her hair or put makeup on!

I changed just her clothes, makeup and hair, and I wanted her to still look herself: a Barbie wannabe in love with pink, so I tried to make her new image match her personality:

Test Subject
#114 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 1:36 AM
Resurrecting an ancient thread!

I have a pixelated love affair with Apollo Bloom and Leighton Sekemoto. They're my favorite EA sims tbh. I made them both over for my game.

Leighton:

Apollo:

And Apollo before he became to Bridgeport:
Test Subject
#115 Old 26th Dec 2011 at 10:22 PM
Amazing work everybody! I even love seeing some people punkified (gorgeous!)

I didn't make anyone punked up yet. As of this moment, I made a makeover only on Holly Alto and the Lisa Bunch, who are two of my fave premade female characters. I might actually go out and recreate Townies into fashion subgroups.

Here's Lisa Bunch, her new make up and style:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And surprisingly, she really pulls of red very well.

Test Subject
#116 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 8:00 AM
This is Vallari Chandra from Appaloosa Plains.

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Sometimes I imagine six impossible things before breakfast...
Instructor
#117 Old 11th Jan 2012 at 6:51 PM
I recently made over Ella in Hidden Springs.

Before:

After:
Lab Assistant
#118 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 3:27 AM
Default Matthew Hamming from Bridgeport
I didn't want to make him a completely different sim. He didn't need much work done.

Lab Assistant
#119 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 3:06 PM
I'm lacking of plus -sized model, so I made over a no-name girl from CAS bin :D
change much?

My girl was in MAKE ME A MODEL! contest by missroxor

check out my facebook rp account and my tumblr for pictures
Test Subject
#120 Old 23rd Jan 2012 at 2:59 AM
Leia was a homeless teen dressed up in bohem clothing.

Then she grew up, went to france, became a vampire, got rich and transformed into this:

Lab Assistant
#121 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 11:21 PM
I made over Martine Perkins, which you also can see in the Pets Picture Threads. First I had her and her pets live in an old, abandoned and nearly destroyed house (made by gorgeous Shady) but everytime I try something like that I recognize after some time, that it's just not my style of simming. And then I change my sims to normal, boring ones...

Before & After

Close-Up after the Make-Over

I like Martine after the make-over more than I did before. I also recognized after the pictures of Barney (the dog) that I prefer smaller pics with better quality. Hope you too :D
Test Subject
#122 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 4:17 AM
Honey Darnell
from Appaloosa Plains or however you spell it, lol.
The only thing I did cosmetically is adjust the size of her eyes because I personally think EA gives a lot of their sims disproportioned eyes.
Test Subject
#123 Old 1st May 2012 at 2:56 AM Last edited by nonstopjuly : 9th Jun 2012 at 5:21 AM.
Claire Ursine. I had her hit the gym and gave her a bit of a makeover. I tried to keep the color scheme of her clothes similar, and gave her a natural look with minimal makeup (since she's supposed to be all outdoorsy and all)
Tartan McBadgerface
#124 Old 27th May 2012 at 1:53 AM
I love seeing how everyone interprets the same sim differently Nonstopjuly, your version of Claire is a huge improvement and matches her job much better!

I made over the whole of Sunset Valley and had a few favourites. I've been playing in-game for a while so I eventually got the chance to make over Mortimer and Bella Goth as young adults.

Field Researcher
#125 Old 28th May 2012 at 7:01 PM
Default Marshall Family
Great makeovers all!
Hellfroozeover: You nailed them!
nonstopjuly: Very nice job.
Chadologic: Before and after both are pretty. Well done.

Marshall Family from Appaloosa Plains

Felipe Marshall who IMO was already incredibly goodlooking.
Maybe beyond goodlooking. Like . . . hubba hubba Goodlooking. lol

His wife Kim. I'm not sure if she's worthy of his hottness but I think they'll stick it out.

Page 5 of 12