Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 1:19 AM
Default WCIF xXBrokenEmoDreamsXx hacks?
Okay I already published here and now I know what are the Decorgal hacks. They are OTHERS that has been fixed by xXBrokenEmoDreamsXx but I can't find them anywhere! I've seen them (they're green, and in other videos they're in "opposite color") in a video but the page to download isn't working. Please someone can send a working link or upload the file here, ty for advance
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hammyx
Okay I already published here and now I know what are the Decorgal hacks. They are OTHERS that has been fixed by xXBrokenEmoDreamsXx but I can't find them anywhere! I've seen them (they're green, and in other videos they're in "opposite color") in a video but the page to download isn't working. Please someone can send a working link or upload the file here, ty for advance

There are several links to Decorgal's overlay boxes in the description of this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaCXoftsxKE
Sorry that no one answered for so long