Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 6:10 PM
Spawn my sim back hack?!
Hi... I have played a lot of The Sims 2 and I created a sim - let her to have children with a guy and then grandchild but.. Golden tombstone of that dead sim has dissappeared and in familytree there is just blank square(same in memories) and if i click on that blank square, it just copies the selected sim's head.. Any hack for that? I can't event spawn her with tombstone of L and D... And i cant revive her in resurrect-O-nomitron
Screenshots
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 7:07 PM
I'm not aware of a way of fixing this now that it's happened, but you should install NoUnlinkOnDelete so it doesn't happen again.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 7:34 PM
I already heard about that, but as you wrote, that doesn't recover my sim back, but anyway I really thank you and I'll take it!! Just rip Ginger Parker :lovestruc
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 2:42 PM
Default fixed(almos?)
OMG OMG OMG, i have downloaded SimPE and i am surprised!!! I've created a clon of this corrupted deleted sim and i changed relationships with her daughters and binded her to their family tree!!
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th May 2017 at 12:56 PM
Default Again disappeared sim!
Hi, im there AGAIN My sim Brittany gave birth to her twins and then i left game, saved it (ofc) and when i came back they dissappeared.. Any help?And when i click on Brittany in SimPE family ties it gives an error and the twins arent on family tree and in memories they are named as $subject
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#6 Old 13th May 2017 at 6:09 PM
It sounds like their character files didn't get written. Take a look at the most recently created file in EA Games/The Sims 2/Nieghborhoods/YourNeighborhood/Characters - is it one of the twins? (If any other babies have been born in your game since the twins, then you'll have to look a couple of files back to find the twins)

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.