Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 4th Dec 2008 at 1:52 PM
Can we upload the kids?
Please can somebody tell me?

Just call me Crayola
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#77 Old 4th Dec 2008 at 3:08 PM
Totally~Toast - I already did answer you - you can upload kids, but make sure you review the Creator Guidelines first because random sims need to be especially unique, with some content you've made yourself.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#78 Old 4th Dec 2008 at 7:33 PM
I don't know HOW to make stuff, I can only recolour

Ryuk: How many apples could I buy with that?"

Everything happens for a reason XD
Forum Resident
#79 Old 4th Dec 2008 at 7:34 PM
Vuorinen, Recoloring is fine, Do whatever you like!

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Test Subject
#80 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 1:23 PM
Thanks Hp, couldn't find it.

Just call me Crayola
Test Subject
#81 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 4:00 PM
i know what im gonna do its a SECRET
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 10:30 PM
Default Deadline
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
[size=4][color=indigo]
The Kids Challenge forum is now open for uploading - if you have entries, you may begin uploading them now!
[/color][/size]

There is no limit to the amount of entries you can do - the idea is to challenge yourself to make stuff, and if you can do multiple items, great!

Totally~Toast - Yes, you may upload kids but make sure to read the Creator Guidelines for sim uploads first.

I have been away on holiday and didn't know the challenge them had been released until just now... Is there a deadline for entries????

"All religions are founded on the fear of the many and the cleverness of the few."
Marie Henri Beyle (1783-1842)
Test Subject
#83 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 4:27 AM
i was going to do the challenge but the SimPE dosent work on my PC!!!!!!!!!!

It sux
retired moderator
Original Poster
#84 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 2:17 PM
rhedbuddha - We don't have a specific deadline set right now - this one will probably run a bit long because of the holidays and many people showing an interest in participating. We'll announce a deadline well in advance so you'll have time to finish up.

Panda1 - SimPE isn't necessary for creating - some things, sure, but there's plenty that you can do without SimPE.

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Test Subject
#85 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 2:26 PM
Oh yay! I'm going to start working on something right away for this I've always wanted to do something for toddlers/babies *squee*

~*Gwenieviere*~
Instructor
#86 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 4:29 AM
Oh gosh...well at least I have finally settled on a "something" specific to work on now, since my idea least is really big!

I had a whole bunch of wonderful objects in mind, but donno if I can manage more than just the one thing, if that!
Test Subject
#87 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 2:58 AM
awesome. i'll give it a go.
When does the comp. end?
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 2:12 PM
I am new to the challenges, where do you post your entries? Here in this thread or do you upload them in a new thread for download. Sorry, I'm challenge challenged. LOL

Save a horse, Ride a Cowboy!

For MORE recolors of these items, check out DLMulsow's Sim~Antics
retired moderator
Original Poster
#89 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 3:21 PM
banana-anna - You'll have at least till the end of this month, and probably longer since this is coinciding with Christmas and all that.

DLMulsow - Upload as a new thread normally - when you go to choose the category early in the upload process, you'll be able to upload to the Challenge Themes area.

Lab Assistant
#90 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 7:19 PM
Sounds like an interesting challenge...and I think I have just the thing for it.

Live. Laugh. Love. Sim.
Top Secret Researcher
#91 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 8:48 PM
I'll try to finish my babyrooms on time for this. If I can get ever get done with homework... :P

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Mad Poster
#92 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 2:10 AM
Congratulations to all the Neanderthal exceptionals! And now I have finally been learning to do some creation stuff myself, I shall actually be entering this one! I've already started work on my entry :-D I'm looking forward to see what people come up with!
Field Researcher
#93 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 2:52 AM
Is the moderation process the same or will uploads stay in que for a longer time?

Rose Hill

I love this one the most
Dedication, Determination, Deliberation
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 3:16 PM
I just sent in an upload that I intended to be part of this challenge, is it possible to recategorize it or do I need to take it down and resubmit? It hasn't even been approved yet.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#95 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 2:28 AM
Rosehill9991 - Moderation on challenge uploads tends to be somewhat longer than normal. You'll get a PM when stuff is moderated - just be patient. Part of why this one is going to go longer is because of all the holiday preparation and such happening around now too.

savannahjaneb - What's the title of the upload? We can move stuff in the queue or recent uploads (ones uploaded since the challenge began) to the challenge area for you.

Lab Assistant
#96 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 5:05 AM
I have a mega-project going on for this challenge and will need that extra time because of the holidays. Thanks for extending the time frame!
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 19th Dec 2008 at 6:47 PM
I'll make some walls or floors or something maybe...
Typical
#98 Old 21st Dec 2008 at 9:15 AM
Can people vote for an entry.
Miss BHAVing
retired moderator
#99 Old 21st Dec 2008 at 9:31 PM
I have never entered a challenge before, but am thinking about entering this one. My likely entry is currently on the Creator Feedback Forum here and there is some debate whether it will be allowed for the challenge because it is something for both children and teenagers. It's related to homework and the homework object is the same for both those ages, so can't be separated without artificially banning teenagers from using it which seems a shame.

Could one of the moderators take a quick look (if you have time) and let me know - maybe with a post on that thread - whether I will be allowed to enter with it, or whether I should just upload it as a normal non challenge upload?

Cheers
Mog
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#100 Old 22nd Dec 2008 at 5:38 AM
I am pretty certain most objects even in the normal game are not intrinsically age-exclusionary. It most just happens when the effort of creating seperate animations does not match with the returns for doing so.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Page 4 of 6