Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 1:19 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Into the Future
Default Games crashes when I click the Mac n Cheese
I apologize if I do not have my system specs, as I didn't understand the instructions as to what to do to get them. However, I do have operating system and RAM.
OPS: Windows 7, SP 1
RAM: 3.00 GB

So it seems like every time I go and click a bowl of the mac n cheese, the game freezes and CTDs. It has been doing this since about March 13th or 14th and I'm suspecting it's a mod I downloaded around that time from this site. I'm not sure what the cause of it is though, as it runs fine. I'm not sure if it's just the Mac n cheese or not, but the Microwave meal and small produce items such as apples seem to not make the game crash.

Any and all help will be appreciated.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 4:36 PM
Have you tried doing all of the steps in here? http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title..._Custom_Content
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 5:38 PM
Yeah, and if you find out where the problem is then you should try to contact the creator to let them know that it's doing something weird to your game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 5:05 AM Last edited by jacobc62 : 29th Mar 2015 at 10:42 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Then why haven't you tried testing the game without your mods?

Great, now I feel like an idiot for not thinking of this.... *goes and tests without mods*

I'll update on the result.

*EDIT*

Issue is fixed. Thank you again for the help guys.