Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 2:02 AM
Default The Wolf Pack Challenge
Welcome To The Wolf Pack Challenge!

This is my original wolf pack challenge. The number one expansion you need is Supernatural because we are using werewolves :D

BACKSTORY You were made fun of as a kid. You were beat up, bullied, and neglected. Your parents didn't love you, because you were different. You were hairy, and had the smell of a wet dog after you went swimming. You had a passion for hunting, and were just plain weird to everybody else. You decided to run away to Moonlight Falls, a place where people like you were accepted. Later on, you found the mate of your dreams. This person was just like you!
But what are you? A werewolf of course.
You and your mate decided to run off to a forest, and start a pack of your own. Every full moon, your inner instinct comes out and you automatically turn into a rampaging werewolf!

MODS, ITEMS AND EXPANSIONS
For this challenge, mods aren't required, but are recommended!
ALLOWED MODS Mods that increase household size are allowed.
GOOD EXPANSIONS
  • Supernatural (required)
  • Pets (if you want a companion pet for hunting)
  • Generations (if your pack is all about family)
ITEMS
CC is allowed, and custom towns are also allowed as long that its a big, silent town like Moonlight Falls.

RULES
  • You're allowed to add sims into your household as long as they're a werewolf.
  • You must live in Moonlight Falls, or a town that has the same creepy vibe, and other supernatural sims.
  • You can have rival packs.
  • Only some cheats are allowed, see CHEATS section.
  • No incest.
  • Sims must ALWAYS be in werewolf form once they're able to.

CHEATS
testingcheatsenabled true is only allowed when:
  • Your sim is stuck and needs to be reset (resetsim simname)
  • You want to add a pack member but its not working (shift click sim, add to family)
Tell me if I forgot anything.
No money cheats are allowed.

MONEY, FAMILY, AND LOTS
Remember, one of your first two sims is a Pack Leader. Pack Leaders can:
  • Control the pack
  • Sleep during the day
  • Add pack members who are not bred into the pack
The other sim is a pack leader when the first one dies.
MATING
Once you have a mate, that is your mate for life. You cannot go and remarry once your first mate dies, and you cannot breed with another pack member.
The leader's child will breed with the third wolf you made, even though its kind of gross
HOUSE
You should buy the biggest lot you can find, or place one. You can decorate it with trees, bushes, and make caves for your wolves to sleep in. You can go into buydebug mode (even though its cheating, i'll close my eyes) and get the run down hobo bed. Stoves and fridges can be included, but you don't have to have it. Keep in mind, sims in werewolf form can eat raw meat. You shouldn't be living in a house, you should be outdoors.
MONEY
You can earn money by sniffing out collectibles and selling them. You can also catch minor pets, bugs, or have a dog or cat get some things for you, but thats it. No jobs.

PACK STATUS
These are the ranks you have in your pack:
  • NewWolf (newborn baby)
  • LittleWolf (toddler)
  • Wolf's Apprentice (child/teen) - Helps out around camp, learns from mentors, and finds out assignment when is a YA
  • Wolf Hunter (YA, teen, adult, or elder) - Gets food
  • Wolf Collector (YA, teen, adult, or elder) - Finds resources like gems, butterflies, etc.
  • BirthWolf (YA, adult, or teen if you have a mod for that) - Gives birth, females only.
  • Leader (adult or elder) - Is the leader of the pack
  • Elder ( almost dead elder) - Helps around camp, entertains the young ones.
  • Wolf Mentor (YA, adult or elder) - Instructs the apprentices about their duty.
  • Fighter (YA, adult or elder) - Goes into "battles" and has guarding duties at night and day.
  • Outcast (anybody) - Somebody who gets kicked out of their pack, and cannot come back.
You don't have to have points, but if you really want to you can.

New Child...+10
Elder Dies (full life)...+2
Elder Dies (not a full life)...-5
YA/Adult Dies...-5
Child Dies...-15
New Generation...+20
Pack Leader Dies (full life)...+3
Pack Leader Dies (not a full life)...-5
Money Cheat...-20
Mood/Moodlet Cheat...-25
Birthday...+10
Cook A Meal... you lose no points but im ashamed of you

WINNING
You win when:
  • You get to 3 generations.
  • You get to 200 points.

LOSING
You lose when:
  • Kids get taken away by social worker.
  • Everybody dies
  • You cannot breed anymore
  • You want to end the series (its not really losing, but if you didn't complete it, you basically lose)

if you have anymore suggestions leave them in the comments and ill see if i can add them!
PLEASE add your story to the comments, im interested in hearing them!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 4:59 PM
Can my werewolfs have a pet human? ^-^
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 8:41 AM
ooh, sounds intresting. If i do play it, i think ill tweak the rules a bit.
1. they have to always eat raw meat
2. they have to turn into werewolves at 8:00 pm, And may turn back 8:00 AM
3.there the only werewolf left, so there goal is to create 10 other werewolves
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 6:37 AM
This would make a good post-apocalyptic challenge.