Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 5:12 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business
Default TWINS WON'T AGE & AGESIMSCHEAT WILL NOT WORK
I Used The Forcetwins Cheat For The First Time With My Glamour Life Game And Now My Twins Won't Age! They've Been Twins For About 14 Days Now. I've Even Tried To Have Mom Or Dad Pick Them Up And Use Agesimscheat And They Just Put Them Down In Unusual Places. Please Help!!

Thanks!
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 5:26 PM
Don't have the parents pick up the kids to use that cheat. Just use the cheat on the children. The children will age themselves - the parents shouldn't have to help.

Also, please don't Type Like You're Writing A Headline. It makes posts harder to read.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 8:06 PM
Default agesimscheat problem
Thanks! Do you know how I do that? When they are still infants, they will not allow them to do/have any controlled actions. Thanks again for your help.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#4 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 9:14 PM
Have you purchased a birthday cakes and taken them to it to age them?

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 9:42 PM
Yep, the cake automatically can only be cleaned up......
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#6 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 10:41 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 19th Feb 2007 at 10:48 PM.
http://groups.msn.com/TheSims2Datab...urwebpage1.msnw Detailed instructions on making a baby selectable and aging it. ( from page 2 of the guide: With another sim active, shift click on the baby, then click on Make Selectable. This will make the baby's icon dissapear from the list so you have to do it again, click on the baby then click Make Selectable. The baby's icon will reappear and you can now select them) The link gives you the debug instructions on aging *after* you have made the infant selectable.

OR you can make the baby selectable and *then* use the agesims cheat. Much easier.

I know that there are hacks that probably do this better and cleaner.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 2:30 AM
Thanks so much for your help! Not only did it work, but I've learned some new tricks. Thanks again!
Locked thread | Locked by: julianarosalia Reason: Solved