Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 2:22 AM
Default Being told to reinstall my game
Soooo I used the mod manager to remove the live mode and tab mode camera mods, then when I started my game, I got this:

Before I reinstall my game, I was wondering if there was anything I can do to fix this so that I don't have to.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 5:32 AM
Nevermind. I got help from somebody. Problem solved
Scholar
#3 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 11:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lil bag2
Nevermind. I got help from somebody. Problem solved

Can you tell us how you fixed it? That way if someone else has issues relating to this they too can fix the problem.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 7:35 PM
For some reason, a piece of CC that had been working fine before decided not to work (and it was from TSR...surprise surprise). I just removed it and the game worked again....then I redownloaded it...probably shouldn't have but it's a custom hair color that I really like and my game is still working XD
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 6:28 AM
Im having this same issue, however its with any mods at all. My mom just got sims 4 last weekend and I have found files I want to use however i either get that message or absolutely nothing after i put them in. Yes I put them in the right folders and yes the resource.cfg is there... This is really frustrating because i really want some better hairs
Scholar
#6 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 9:48 AM Last edited by mummy_001 : 27th Dec 2014 at 9:57 AM. Reason: not physic but Psychic...lol
Quote: Originally posted by si_co_bee
Im having this same issue, however its with any mods at all. My mom just got sims 4 last weekend and I have found files I want to use however i either get that message or absolutely nothing after i put them in. Yes I put them in the right folders and yes the resource.cfg is there... This is really frustrating because i really want some better hairs

Have you turned script mods on in the game options?
Are your mods inside subfolders in the mods folder?
If they are have you altered the resource.cfg file to be able to read inside the sub folders?
Is your game fully patched?
Have you read through the following help files?
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title..._Custom_Content

These are all the things we need to know before we can begin to help you. Its a lot I know but we are not Psychic....
Field Researcher
#7 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 2:17 AM Last edited by Care : 29th Dec 2014 at 4:21 AM. Reason: found the problem
I am not sure where to ask this question I will ask it here and I am still reading hope I can find the answer? I have some cc and it was working fine now for some reason stuff is kind of showing blue in my game? Anyone have any idea's as to why that is? not the sims persay like the little icons of them or when you look at thier friends/family and such (hairs and eyelash's?)

Looks like I may have found the problem.. will post just in case anyone else has this issue.. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...r-alpha-hair-cc And yes (I do need a new computer may need to stop adding cc LOL)

"I have chosen darkness as my guide, Broken is my heart, Pain walks by my side, Grey is my Reality."