Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 1:58 AM
Default WCIF this mystery household?
Hi! Sorry, I know this is vague, but I can't seem to forget about this one household that I once downloaded. Around 2009-10, I went on a downloading spree and added a load of things. One day I downloaded a household from some a website that was mostly white, and might have been written in english and french (or was that the creator?)

What I remember:
1) Household name starts with a T
2) Nightlife and base game only (good old 2005)
3) Black house, has no windows, one bedroom, garden has a bench and green plants
4) Both husband and wife pleasure sims with black hair, husband wears glasses, one or both may be vampires (entirely possible that they're not)

I realise this is very vague, and nobody likes vague things, but it would be really cool if anyone could find this household. If not I'll just dream
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 3:11 AM
If the sims came in a house than they probably took the download down once they realized it would corrupt people's hoods. Never get sim families by downloading occupied lots it will corrupt any hood you place it into immediately. You do far better simply recreating the sims as best you can remember them.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Undead Molten Llama
#3 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 3:12 AM
Do you mean an occupied lot? If so...You probably wouldn't really want to have it anyway. Using occupied lots (other than the ones that come with the game in the lot bin) is one of the 100% guaranteed ways to corrupt your neighborhood. You'd really be better off creating it yourself.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Jo. Darn you, woman!

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 3:33 AM
And, I think, if it was an occupied lot, maybe it was on the exchange. But as Jo & Icad said..please, if you do find it, do not install.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 3:38 AM

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 10:03 AM
Occupied lots do that? Thanks for the warning people- I did not know that. Attempting to recreate the house will be easy, the sims, not so much.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 10:50 AM
Yes, the only safe way of downloading sims is from people who have made them in Body shop and packaged or if someone has extracted a born in sim with SimPE then cloned it in bodyshop and packaged it.

Since you weren't aware of that VBT (short for Very bad Thing) are you aware of the other major ways of corrupting your hoods? Might be worth taking a squiz at this: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...Hood_Corruption

~Call me Jo~