Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 8830 (Who?), Viewed: 1130031 times.
Page 354 of 354
Top Secret Researcher
#8826 Old Yesterday at 9:27 AM
That when you hire a maid, she strictly works for 2 hours then leaves. She'll pick up all the dirty clothes and put them in hampers, wash the dishes, clean the tubs and sinks, makes the bed, mops the floors if there is a puddle or three but never ever cleans the toilet. My first maid ever in TS3 and I hired her tonight. At least she shows up everyday - 11 a.m. and works until 1 p.m. then leaves. Are butlers any better?

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg

You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand
Mad Poster
#8827 Old Yesterday at 9:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisfyre
That when you hire a maid, she strictly works for 2 hours then leaves. She'll pick up all the dirty clothes and put them in hampers, wash the dishes, clean the tubs and sinks, makes the bed, mops the floors if there is a puddle or three but never ever cleans the toilet. My first maid ever in TS3 and I hired her tonight. At least she shows up everyday - 11 a.m. and works until 1 p.m. then leaves. Are butlers any better?
Well, butlers live with you and only stop doing those butlery things when they need to take care of their needs. They are treated as a permanent visitor or roommate you cannot control.
But for your maid leaving after exactly 2 hours, that is kind of odd. Mine sometimes stay until much later in the afternoon and, as far as I recall, everything that is still dirty when she leaves will be automatically cleaned then anyway.
Top Secret Researcher
#8828 Old Yesterday at 5:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Babilon
Well, butlers live with you and only stop doing those butlery things when they need to take care of their needs. They are treated as a permanent visitor or roommate you cannot control.
But for your maid leaving after exactly 2 hours, that is kind of odd. Mine sometimes stay until much later in the afternoon and, as far as I recall, everything that is still dirty when she leaves will be automatically cleaned then anyway.

Watched her for a full sim week and she showed up like clockwork 11 a.m. and anything not cleaned up by 1 p.m. was left undone as she left. She was actually holding dirty clothes to throw in the hamper. When the clock struck 1, she dropped it on the floor and left. It was funny and annoying at the same time. As I said, this is my first maid ever. I had never hired one from launch day until last night. I might want to try a butler for the first time too.

Forum Resident
#8829 Old Yesterday at 5:46 PM
That if you leave your houses with a laundry machine unattended for too long, giant piles of clothes will start appearing everywhere.
Top Secret Researcher
#8830 Old Yesterday at 6:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord St.Croix
That if you leave your houses with a laundry machine unattended for too long, giant piles of clothes will start appearing everywhere.

I need to try this one!!

Forum Resident
#8831 Old Yesterday at 6:42 PM
Babysitters only work if you're watching your house, nothing new, I just thought people should know.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
Grand Theft Auto: Online Realistic Role Play http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=537685
Page 354 of 354

Section jump