Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 6:42 PM
Default Is it too soon to start dreaming?...

I am still new to this, and this one is still a work in progress, so tell me what you think so that I can improve it
(I have a .PSD file for those who are interested)

Crocs with socks
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 12:32 PM
Actually yes, it is too soon. I don't have the link right now but one of the EA Gurus stated very clearly that if the Sims 4 doesn't sell well they'll refuse to make the Sims 5. They're gonna hold it hostage and throw a tantrum because they failed to make a decent game. I believe in some circles that's called extortion and is generally frowned upon.

But this is a very nice logo, it looks legit, good job.
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 1:07 PM
Considering the mixed reviews Sims 4 is getting right now, it's uncertain if EA would consider going to #5 right now. I think the first full year of Sims 4 will greatly determine whether or not it'd be worth it to do a 5th installment of this game. For me, instead of a Sims 5 or another Sim City - I'd personally like to see a really awesome blend of these two into "Sim World" and have it where the neighborhood building capabilities of Sim City is perfectly meshed with the individual character/home capabilities of The Sims. They started doing something similar to this back at Sims 2 - but for me I'd love to see this combo perfected and quite literally design a whole new platform of world/sim creation gaming.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 1:25 PM
Too soon or not, fantastic job. That's a very realistic logo; very nice.

Queen of the Land of Typos.

Check out my simblr.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 2:44 PM
Good job! - I'm afraid to even think what Sims 5 might/will be like though.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 11:28 AM
Thank you guys, for all the reviews I'm really happy!

Perhaps TS4 might not turn out entirely bad once we have the most critical EPs... Hopefully

Crocs with socks