Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#26 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 8:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zigersimmer
She responded to my request in less than 12 hours. It really is no more complicated than signing up to download from MTS. There are many lots available for download here that are actually more work. Look at the lots that use a lot of CC that is not included and you have to go to a dozen different places, register, and then find the download to install. But, it's up to you. I'm very happy with Margaret's rugs.

I agreed with that. I requested a mod and she replied not even 6 hours later.

If you just want to give a degree without sending the sims to Uni, Nraas Debug Enabler has an option for that.

Vivi e lascia vivere.
My blog Simplex Sims for more elder and teen CC.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 9:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zigersimmer
She responded to my request in less than 12 hours. It really is no more complicated than signing up to download from MTS. There are many lots available for download here that are actually more work. Look at the lots that use a lot of CC that is not included and you have to go to a dozen different places, register, and then find the download to install. But, it's up to you. I'm very happy with Margaret's rugs.

I consider the rugs for a smaller world that is planned. But I just realized that the actual rabbitholes are quite nice and I have arranged a lot of place for the campus in the current project.

Im not a native speaker
One Minute Ninja'd
#28 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 1:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sim mania
If you just want to give a degree without sending the sims to Uni, Nraas Debug Enabler has an option for that.

So does MasterController. Under Intermediate/Careers/ Academic Degree. You can then use Advanced/Traits/Change Graduation Trait to add your bonus trait.
Page 2 of 2