Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 12:30 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Bodyshop crashes while loading
Exactly what the title says. I have a Sims 2 folder that recently suffered from corruption and I've since ditched it and started a new game. I wanted to clone some of the sims out of that game, though, so I used SimPE and then was moving onto the BodyShop portion. Unfortunately BodyShop does not start up when I'm using the corrupted Sims 2 Folder where my sims are located in the SavedSims folder. I know it's unsafe to use the .package files straight out of SimPE because of all the messy things attached to the sims (relationships, memories etc.) but my question is can I place these .package files in another fresh Sims 2 folder, run Bodyshop from that, clone my sims and then install them into the Sims 2 folder I currently play off of? The file I place the .package files in would strictly be used for moving the sims from point A to point B.

Tired of your workers' faces changing after you set a uniform? See this thread for more details and a potential fix.
-----
Check out my journal.
I now have a Simblr(in the making) please follow!
Simblr
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 1:32 PM
I figured out a solution. For some reason I can't delete this thread though.

Tired of your workers' faces changing after you set a uniform? See this thread for more details and a potential fix.
-----
Check out my journal.
I now have a Simblr(in the making) please follow!
Simblr
Site Helper
#3 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 4:42 PM
That's because we want other people to be able to find the solution. Would you please tell us what the solution is?