Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#76 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 2:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bobyoud2001
I have a ton of custom dishes. I'm happy with all of them except for 2 who are lacking animations.

Yeah, I don't like food that doesn't disappear. It looks too weird when sims wash up a full plate. It's also the only thing I don't like about Rebecah's (and the ones at Plumbbob Keep) custom pet foods, because you can never see if the bowl is empty.

Related question. If a custom food isn't properly updated to use with OFB does anyone know of a tutorial on how to update it?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#78 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 7:35 AM
Does anyone know of a good dish replacement? I want a really simple one that doesn't have blue in it
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#79 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 11:06 AM
I'm using these polka dots ones at the moment. You can mix and match what colour/s you want. http://deedee-sims.tumblr.com/post/...eplacements-are

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#80 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 1:53 PM
I was bored and made this.. yes, it could be a replacement but it's ugly and was made in in less than a minute.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#81 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 1:59 PM
Well I didn't have any custom food before looking at this thread
That has changed now
This thread is not helping my downloads folder

My Simblr
He/They
Field Researcher
#82 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 2:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wickedjr89
Well I didn't have any custom food before looking at this thread
That has changed now
This thread is not helping my downloads folder

I could post photos of the custom food I have... but for the sake of your Downloads folder, I'll refrain from doing that.
Top Secret Researcher
#83 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 2:22 PM Last edited by wickedjr89 : 21st Aug 2015 at 2:38 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by bobyoud2001
I could post photos of the custom food I have... but for the sake of your Downloads folder, I'll refrain from doing that.

Much appreciated lol
My downloads folder thanks you

Edit: Well now I have a lot of things by Ariesflare, more than a few by eris3000, some things for witches, zombies, and some fingers (the zombies or my demons might like them lol) by simaddict99, some pizza, peanut butter cookies, and the goombas.

My Simblr
He/They
Page 4 of 4