Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd May 2010 at 6:09 AM
Default A few questions
My old thread was locked, wich was kinda stupid because there were 7 questions and there were less than that wich werent in the right place >.>

1. Can I put cauldrons and magic book thingy on communauty lots ? Where are they? o.o
2. Is it -->POSSIBLE<-- to make a custom aspiration ? Has anonyone ever done it ? I'm not asking for where it is -____-
3. Do english mods work on a french game ?

Thanks ._.
Advertisement
transmogrified
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd May 2010 at 6:39 AM
1) As coded by EAxis, the cauldrons and magic book are acquired when your Sim becomes a witch, or they can be purchased from the iconic good and evil witches. Therefore, they could only be placed on OFB community lots owned by your witches. To place them on other community lots, you would need to have unlocked, buyable versions. Ask in WCIF if any exist.

2) We don't have a request forum at MTS, so you're either asking where you can find one (WCIF) or how you can create one (Create). Here's the answer when that question was asked in the Create forum: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=216438

3) Sure, but unless the text strings have been translated, they will appear in English (irrelevant if there are no visible text strings).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd May 2010 at 7:03 AM
okay thanks =)
sorry if it sounded a bit agressive, i was kinda mad =(