Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2012 at 5:56 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Seasons, Island Paradise
Default Is there a way to delete EA/default Sim clothing/hair?
Hi friends. I'm sure you can relate to my distaste for most of EA's pre-made (non CC) hair and clothing for our sims. They aren't flattering, and they're mostly just ugly.

So here is my question: Is it possibly to permanently delete this premade clothing and hair from the game?
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd May 2012 at 11:20 AM
No - doing so would be Very Bad. You can make hider mods for items you don't like, or you can disable them using the NRaas Dresser mod.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 7:47 AM
I wish I could uninstall all of that ugly crap from my game. Hiding them & disabling them is good but not good enough cause there still hogging space in your game. EA should have never forced these ugly clothes & ugly hair & so on & they should have made it so we can atleast uninstall them without affecting anything we want to keep. EA so rude. They should have just put that ugly crap in their store as free gifts but of course nobody would never download it