Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 6:37 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default No woohoo skill?
I downloaded the nraas woohooer mod and the kamasimtra add-on and changed the woohooer settings to allow teen woohoo and pregnancy, and everything works great except there is no "woohoo skill" under the skills tab for my teen sim. Not sure if there is for adults because I haven't checked but I'm assuming it's not there for them either, unless teens just don't have the ability to gain woohoo skil points. I read on another thread that the ability to raise your skill and then eventually become a professional was part of the mod. I checked the FAQ for the mod and it said to delete one of the packages, the scriptcache.package, so I did and restarted my game but it did nothing. I should be up to date on all the patches as well. Is anyone else having this same problem, and even better, does anyone know how to fix it??
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 6:56 AM
Just noticed none of my skills are going up, not even the ones that come with the base game. The meter above the sim's head only goes halfway but never reaches the first level. Can anyone please tell me what's wrong with my game?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 7:00 AM
Regarding the issues with Woohooer, you'll need to ask over at Nraas about that - we don't provide support for individual CC/mod items.

Regarding the other issue: Game Help:Sims 3 Game Problemwiki - do this.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 6:51 PM
In addition to what HystricalParoxysm suggest, I would run delphy's dashboard too, just to make sure you don't have any conflicting mods. Although the woohoo skill is a separate entity, it's possible if you have any skill gain mods that there is a conflict with Woohooer.
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 7:40 PM
I had a little similar Problem - Everytime I close the Game and Restart the PC the skill-tree from Kamasimtra is Deleted. Now I start my game first without the resource.cfg , close the game, put in the resource.cfg in the Mod-Folder, then it works well.