Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 4:55 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Household Glitch
So I will start off saying that I did take my Simbot into Cas and now she has a human face.
(This picture was taken during the glitch and it tells me she is a food merchant and she is not controllable)
Anyway, I played that way for a couple more minutes before saving and exiting, everything was fine and dandy, except that.
So I take a couple hours off and then start the game up again, the main menu comes up with my family. (her human face)
I enter the game and I see her walking out of the house, and me not being able to bring down the walls and no family squares anywhere.
It was still connecting me to the family somehow because I shift clicked on her with the testingcheats and my Alien came up.
The dashboard IS there, I tried showing it during the picture but it didn't capture it anyway, and I cannot open the Sim Panels.
Is there a fix for this? I tried looking it up on Google, but their problems aren't this, or at least have different causes having to do with them leaving a family to play another or traveling; all I did was save and leave the game for a couple of hours and came back to this.
I have already went ahead and deleted the current family, but I would like to know if there is a solution to this for the future.