Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 8:25 PM
I payed for my monthly subscription logged out refreshed logged back in and I still get not authorised message when I try to download

[COLOR=Teal]My bologna has a first name it's Oscar my bologna has a second name it's mayer Ha ha love that song[/COLOR]
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 2:31 AM
No matter what I try to download, I always get the not authorised message. I have logged out, logged back in, even adjuced my interne options but nothing works. I think I will just go ahead and try to create another account here and see if that works.

"My most shocking moment in the Sims can be summed up in three little words: Guinea Pig Disease."
Part-time Hermit
#78 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 5:21 AM
AudCand, did you try closing down the browser after you logged out? Daysies also mentioned refreshing the window that says you're not authorized might let you download again. Please, don't create a new account, duplicate accounts are not allowed and the problem has already been solved for most people.
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 1:25 PM
Am what I am reading is now only people who donate can DL? or am I readking this wrong...
Instructor
#80 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 2:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kimdelee
Am what I am reading is now only people who donate can DL? or am I readking this wrong...

No, this is a free website, Delphy is dedicated to keeping it free. You can use any part of the site. It's just that people who choose to donate to MTS2 monthly are allowed a separate file server to show they are appreciated
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 4:41 AM
I am still getting the not authorised message! It stinks that I cannot download, I really miss this site. I have tried everything, I have not made another account. I have tried to access the downloads on the site from several computers. I really hope the problem gets fixed soon.

"My most shocking moment in the Sims can be summed up in three little words: Guinea Pig Disease."
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#82 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 10:06 AM
AudCand, are you using some sort of cookieblocker? Have you logged out and then back in?

There isn't a major problem - it's something to do with your setup.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 7:58 PM
I have all cookies enabled, no firewall, no blockers of any kind. I have tried to download from this site from multiple computers, and I still keep getting the Not Authorised message. I hate to be a bother, but this is my favorite site.

Page 4 of 4