Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Stuff Breaks Far Less Easily

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,648 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 146,951 Views
Uploaded: 20th Sep 2014 at 1:52 AM
Updated: 10th Nov 2016 at 1:05 AM by maybesomethingdunno
Staff note: An updated version of this mod for 1.24 -27.10.2016 is available here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=585005

It is time for me to say 'adieu' and retire from modding TS4. The decision is a purely personal one. Thank-you to those who supported me during my run. I've been at it since this game first released, and I really appreciated the kind words that kept me going now and again. If anyone wishes to take up any of my mods, feel free. I have gathered a retirement archive for your convenience. Happy simming! ~MB }i{

Approved for patch 2-June-2016!

This week in my game the sink broke, the toilet broke, the computer broke, and the television broke...all one right after the other. Then I raged quit and made this mod. What I found was that all of the objects that break were set to a chance of 67% breakage. Which I suppose is why they do break all the time.

So, here are the reduced breakage flavors:

5 Percent - Default chance changed from 67% on all objects to 5%
15 Percent - Default chance changed from 67% on all objects to 15%
30 Percent - Default chance changed from 67% on all objects to 30%

How to Install (Important!)

Unzip the file and place in your Mod folder! Install only one flavor.

Made with TS4 XML Extractor by Velocitygrass and S4PE by Kuree.