Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 7:12 PM
Default HOW do I install certain sims INTO the game
I've looked everywhere on this site, and the Sims2pack clean site, and I do not see anywhere where it tells you how to get Sims into the game. (there are some sims that require the Sims2pack cleaner to put them into the game). Can someone PLEASE help me?
Advertisement
Part-time Hermit
#2 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 4:46 AM
Sims are installed just like any other file, just double-click on the sims2pack file, and then select Install. By default it should place them into the Downloads folder, which you can check on the next screen that comes up.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 9:28 AM
nononono, I know that U can download Sims like an other file, BUT, certain ones on the Modthesims2 website require that you use that cleaner. When I double click on the file it says "Thos content requires Expansion Pack data that is not installed". I used the Cleaner before; to put a Sim in my game, the thing is, I just dont remember what I did.
Part-time Hermit
#4 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 9:41 AM
Yes, I wasn't talking about downloading the file, but installing them with Clean Installer. If that's not what you meant, then I'm confused about what you mean.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 5:31 PM
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 9:54 PM
I am having trouble putting sims in the game, all I get is the items that it requires and not the sims.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 9:59 PM
Try installing the sim seperately- select the sim only in the Clean Installer: