Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 1:41 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, Nightlife
Default Game is spazzy AGAIN and CI isn't being cooperative...help?
This is NOT the first time my game has crashed, so I know that removing the dls always works. But the thing is that I REALLLY don't want to. It took forever this time to get all my DLs and I love them. So if someone could give me an alternate option that'd be awesomeee.

Anyway, my game will not load create-a-family or entering a house. It finishes with the loading screen and does everything normally, but the hourglass won't stop and it won't load.

When I went into CI, I got rid of all pink (no red) files and tried again. No such luck. So I disabled them all and it worked, only my CC was gone. So it's one of the files in there, I just don't know which one! Can someone help me please?
Advertisement
Stupid people are stupid
#2 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 8:16 AM
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 5:47 PM
You don't have to get rid of all downloads- you just have to find the file or files that are causing the problem. Unfortunately there is no other choice- something is causing a conflict in your game and you must get rid of it. The link that Angel f gave is the solution.