Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 6:10 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, Island Paradise
Default Sims 3 Crashes Into Desktop After A Specific Time
So... I have the Generations, Ambitions, Late Night, Pets and and World Adventures expansion packs. I also have some Custom Content Installed, but I don't think that's the problem. Every time I play start a game in a new neighbourhood, after a specific time my game crashes and there's an error into the desktop of "Sims 3 stopped working, trying to figure out the problem". I tried removing my Cache files, but the same thing happened, so I put them back. Any more ideas?

Life Stage: Young Adult

Traits: Artistic, Bookworm, Dog Person, Over-Emotional, Good

LTW: Master of the Arts
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 3:20 AM
I've been having the same problem. I learned that my laptop was getting too hot and I had to set up a fan behind it and after that it was fine. I'm not sure if you're using it on a desktop or laptop. I have all expansions and stuff packs and it didn't happen until after I installed Master Suite, so I just assumed that with the new stuff pack, it used more memory and caused my fan to overheat. Not sure what I'll do when Showtime comes out.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 7:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xoAly2011
I've been having the same problem. I learned that my laptop was getting too hot and I had to set up a fan behind it and after that it was fine. I'm not sure if you're using it on a desktop or laptop. I have all expansions and stuff packs and it didn't happen until after I installed Master Suite, so I just assumed that with the new stuff pack, it used more memory and caused my fan to overheat. Not sure what I'll do when Showtime comes out.

I actually do have a laptop but I also have a fan and usually keep the PC diagonical (anyway I can't explain that lol), because I've had this problem sometime ago, so it's always cool... Me neither! And Showtime sounds sooo cool! D:
I'm really scared BTW because it might be due to the CC in my game o__O

Life Stage: Young Adult

Traits: Artistic, Bookworm, Dog Person, Over-Emotional, Good

LTW: Master of the Arts